All Living ThingsA Wood Reptile Ornament uploaded by Candy S.

BY ALL LIVING THINGS

The perfect accessory for your reptile or small animal's habitat. The perfect accessory for your reptile or small animal's habitat. Provides for climbing, hiding, or basking. Real wood piece is heat treated. Measures 6 1/2 inches long x 5 1/2 inches wide x 4 3/4 inches high. Actual opening is 3 7/8 inches wide x 3 3/8 inches high. see more...

• Does anyone know if this can stand up to humidity or does...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy This product at?1 Answers
Arianna R.
I picked this up for my bearded dragon a few months ago + he is obsessed. He spends almost all day laying on top of this. It's his favorite 'furniture' item by far. The price was great compared to Amazon and my local reptile store. I paid $13 vs. $20+
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have used quite a few log decorations over the years and this one takes the cake! I love cake. Anyway, It is especially hard for me to find quality log decor for my G.Pulchripes (Golden Knee Tarantula) because her habitat is very high humidity. Typically decor tends to erode quickly in these climates. I have had this log for over 2 years now. With regular cleaning it is holding up great! Shima, my tarantula, also seems to really enjoy it too.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
My turtles love this, but wood and water aren't always friends. It does take a little extra attention from the owners if you're trying to keep it in a tank with aquatic/semi-acquatic reps, but it's literally their favorite thing, so I make it work. You'll have to manually anchor this one, or it'll float, but it's not hard! 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢 5 turtle stars from my babes! 😂
Ashley H.
if it gets wet it gets a funny smell for a bit ! my lizard loves to bask in the sunlight in this lil tree ! we woven a net to the side of the tank , she loves it ! it made a hammoc for her and shes in love with her cage now! possibly the 2nd best investment for her!!
Jennifer M.
Estherville, IA
This log my snake loves!! I have a scarlet corn snake and ive had this for him for 3 years and he loves it - they come in various sizes, i bought the large and he sleeps in it all the time!!
Kristi K.
My bearded dragon loves to sit on this log. Some times he goes underneath it to cool off. But his favorite spot to be is sitting there on top looking over his territory.
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
I use this for my leopard geckos. They absolutely love it and always sleep under it. I bought it from petco for my female leopard gecko but then ended up buying multiples. I would recommend it for leopard geckos!
Brenda P.
Atwater, CA
Love this hide. I own two snakes and they both have one. Into problem is the largest hide is only good for my nearly 4ft ball python. Once my red tail boa gets bigger he won't be able to have one of these. Love that it's natural for them to rub on and everything! Stays clean not too bad to sanitize when I clean the tanks
Step D.
I used this for a squirrel rehabilitation and it was absolutely great! It can be used for more than reptiles and it's sturdy, I have had them for years!!
Gemya G.
Savannah, GA
My turtle loves his new dock to bask on . He literally is in this thing or hours and then when he’s done he just gets right under it and sleeps .
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Does anyone know if this can stand up to humidity or does it mold?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy This product at?