Pets & AnimalsReptile & AmphibianAll Living Things
All Living ThingsA Tree Stump Reptile Hideaway

All Living ThingsA Tree Stump Reptile Hideaway

by All Living Things

All Living Things Tree Stump Hide gives your finned friends amultitude of play options. Add some excitement to their underwaterworld! A PetSmart exclusive. Natural dAfAfA,A(c)cor Multitude of hiding places Instructions: Rinse in warm water before placing in your aquarium. Never use soapor detergent. In a separate container, let warm water gentlyoverflow to remove suspended particles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of All Living ThingsA Tree Stump Reptile Hideaway!
How would you rate this product?
Jenn B.
Campbell, CA
Great product. We use these for the animals at work and they seem to love them. They're easy to clean and they offer a hide and a mini basking spot for the animals. Good for juvenile animals, not adults.
Danielle B.
Laurel
Great product. I use this hide in one of my leopard gecko's tank and he loves it. This tank is fairly priced for its size. Be careful not to drop this hide on the floor as it may break. I will buy this product again and I would recommend this to other reptile owners.

Looking for your answer?