All Living ThingsA Reptile Refuge

The perfect accessory for your reptile or small animal's habitat. Real wood, bark and all, smoothly hollowed on the inside, to create hiding places andrefuges for reptiles and small animals. Natural wood provides native habitat andsecurity. Totally pet safe. Available in a variety of sizes. Dimensions: Small - 4.5"W x 4"D x 2.25"H Medium - 6"W x 5"D x 2.5"H Large - 7.75"W x 6"D x 2.5"H XLarge - 9.75"W x 9"D x 4.5" H

Do you own these??
What is this product for?
Start your review of All Living ThingsA Reptile Refuge!
2 months agoFramingham, MA
Purchased at: PetSmart
These are fairly nice but I think they are a little too expensive for what you get. I prefer to stock up on these at reptile expos where they’re significantly less expensive. They make a great hide for lizards and snakes though. I like to keep mine on the warm side.
a month agoOrangevale, CA
Purchased at: PETCO
I like these little hides for my reptiles. I used this for my lizards and snakes and they love it. It looks great in any terrarium and doesn’t get moldy when kept in moist environments. They’re cheap too so you can always replace them if they get too dirty without feeling bad.
5 months agoCleveland, OH
Purchased at: PETCO
I have an American toad that was having a hard time with her new enclosure she was rescued outside she was hurt so I wanted something that was very close to her natural habitat Bismarck was perfect for her to hide and mend herself
3 months agoRussellville, AR
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have used many of these for many different reptiles and such. They are great but they do mold if gotten wet. So i suggest you make a bio tank that has things to eat mold and anything else if you want these to last. But if you dint get them wet. They last a long time and make great homes and hides for any reptile or small animal
2 years ago
I have 3 of these. The large, medium and small size for my bearded dragon. I am a huge fan of them. They're a pretty decent price- and my beardy loves them. He's always laying on them and I noticed that the roughness helps his skin shed and it helps keep his nails filed down.
10 months agoWilliamson, NY
These are okay. They aren’t my favorite. My lizards tend to scratch at it quite a bit leaving a big mess to cleanup. I am super picky about my reptile’s cages being clean so I didn’t really like this product.
3 months ago
All Living ThingsA Reptile Refuge uploaded by A. M.
Purchased at: PETCO
Got this for my bearded dragon which he seems to enjoy hanging out in. I got one that’s a lil too big for his aquarium but he loves chilling out on it. The crickets liked hiding under it which he found them anyway😆 over all I recommend these logs they look quite comfy for them
3 years agoFreehold, NJ
All Living ThingsA Reptile Refuge uploaded by Brittany R.
I use these for all of my scaled children. I have ball pythons, corn snakes, leopard geckos, and bearded dragons. They all love the wooden hideaways. There are some pros and cons to the product. Because they are wood, it was easy for my boyfriend to cut them down to size to fit a tank better. However, they do not last very long if you must keep the humidity high for your babies. I've seen weird growths start to form on the wood (because of the moisture) but that's expected as its wood. Also, my ball pythons must be beasts because I watched my Bellatrix spread herself out inside this wood hideaway and cracked it in half! I guess she was telling us she needs the next size up! But other than replacing them once or twice a year I would recommend them.
2 years agoYoungstown, OH
All Living ThingsA Reptile Refuge uploaded by Amanda M.
I have so many of these logs! they are perfect! greats hides and allows the lizards to hunt for their crickets, only downfall is if they get wet instant mold so they need bleached often! but still great piece in the enclosures, works for all types of lizards!
2 years agoDalton, PA
The only thing I'd change about these is that they don't hold up to humidity that well. They do tend to get moldy in high humidity. I use them for my leopard geckos, bearded dragons, crested gecko, salamanders; and I've used them for toads as well. My leopard geckos and crestie hide in them but my beardies just climb on them.