All Living ThingsA Reptile Refuge

The perfect accessory for your reptile or small animal's habitat. Real wood, bark and all, smoothly hollowed on the inside, to create hiding places andrefuges for reptiles and small animals. Natural wood provides native habitat andsecurity. Totally pet safe. Available in a variety of sizes. Dimensions: Small - 4.5"W x 4"D x 2.25"H Medium - 6"W x 5"D x 2.5"H Large - 7.75"W x 6"D x 2.5"H XLarge - 9.75"W x 9"D x 4.5" H

Do you own these??
What is this product for?
Start your review of All Living ThingsA Reptile Refuge!
Honolulu , HI
Purchased at: PETCO
I bought this for my tort but he wouldn’t use it, he burrowed near it so I thought it was too small. I bought a bigger one but my tort preferred the temporary card board box instead. The refuge is sturdy and life-like, I wish my tort liked it! But I would definitely recommend
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: PETCO
I have an American toad that was having a hard time with her new enclosure she was rescued outside she was hurt so I wanted something that was very close to her natural habitat Bismarck was perfect for her to hide and mend herself
Caneyville, KY
My snakes love these, but unfortunately they don't make one big enough for my adult ball python, and she's long since grown out of hers. The texture helps get shedding started, which is a plus. It also just looks super nice as the hide is very naturalistic.
Lockport, NY
All Living ThingsA Reptile Refuge uploaded by Christina L.
All Living ThingsA Reptile Refuge uploaded by Christina L.
I have these in all sizes for all my reptiles! they love to sleep under them, climb on them and feel protected by these! I think these are great for any Reptile even for some small mammals!! I recommend these for sure!
Triangle, VA
My bearded dragon loves her log! She hides under it when she wants to go to sleep at night. She gets on top of it to get closer to her heat lamp.
Bakersfield, CA
These are really cool but if you leave them in the tank all the time I noticed the underneath side gets little black specs and I’m pretty sure it’s mold. My reptiles love them to hide under but the spots do concern me.
Lakeland, FL
We swear by these, some of ours are too old to tell because it's embarrassing haha, but they last a very long time and we will continue to buy them.
Freehold, NJ
All Living ThingsA Reptile Refuge uploaded by Brittany R.
I use these for all of my scaled children. I have ball pythons, corn snakes, leopard geckos, and bearded dragons. They all love the wooden hideaways. There are some pros and cons to the product. Because they are wood, it was easy for my boyfriend to cut them down to size to fit a tank better. However, they do not last very long if you must keep the humidity high for your babies. I've seen weird growths start to form on the wood (because of the moisture) but that's expected as its wood. Also, my ball pythons must be beasts because I watched my Bellatrix spread herself out inside this wood hideaway and cracked it in half! I guess she was telling us she needs the next size up! But other than replacing them once or twice a year I would recommend them.
I bought the biggest one for my bearded dragon and she loves it. It's very sturdy and I highly recommend.
Carpentersville, IL
Purchased at: PetSmart
My tortoise loves hiding in this! Also with his strong skills, he enjoys climbing on top! It is also a great decoration.