BY ALL LIVING THINGS

Give your bird all-natural wood bird perches that he or she would be accustomed to in the wild. Give your bird all-natural wood bird perches that he or she would be accustomed to in the wild. Natural wood bird perches offer width and texture variety, good for your bird's feet. Available in madrone or fir woods, in a variety of lengths. Great for small- to medium-sized birds (e.g. cockatiels, canaries, Quakers, caiques, conures, lovebirds). see more...

Tamara F.
Port Orange, FL
We have two of these in our cage for our cockatiel!   He absolutely loves them and they are great for him!   They attach easy to the cage and are very easy to clean!   The prices were very affordable in my opinion!   Natural wood perches are much healthier for your bird then the man made ones!
carly s.
Boulder City, NV
When we had a bird we would get these for her and move them all over the cage so it keeps her entertained. They love them and my bird loved to chew the end of it. I would recommend this
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
This literally lasted an hour with my cockatoo. I was severely disappointed that's they didn't last as long as my previous perch.
Megan D.
Thompsontown, Pa
I don't have a bird but I use these in my chameleons cage. He loves them to climb on