All Living ThingsA Mini Knots N' Blocks Bird Toy

by All Living Things

A stimulating addition to your bird's environment, the Paradise Bird Toys Mini Knots n' Blocks hangs by a quick clamp.A stimulating addition to your bird's environment, the Paradise Bird Toys Mini Knots n' Blocks hangs by a quick clamp. It's made from colorful wooden pieces and comes with Paradise's safety-first commitment.

Is this good for an African Grey?
Start your review of All Living ThingsA Mini Knots N' Blocks Bird Toy!
Prince Albert, SK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These toys are not only for Birds! I use them with my rabbit, he loves to move them around and make sounds with them. Sometimes he will chew at them as well! And my rats really love these types of toys as well. They are great for enriching the environment of the cage.
Buckeye, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PETCO
My bird bonnie loves to tear up toys she is a blue and gold macaw and she TOEE THIS THING UPPP she ripped it to nothing in 3 days so I keep buying her these and I buy them for fallen feathers which is a bird rescue near where I live
Culver, IN
I have gone through several of these with my birds and the really seem to enjoy them. I like the quality of this toy because the main thing is that the chain runs inside the toy from the top to the bottom. Many toys of lesser quality attach at the top and once your bird chews through that the toy drops to the bottom of the cage. I will purchase these again.
st.charles
All Living ThingsA Mini Knots N' Blocks Bird Toy uploaded by Melanie M.
I love this product my bird is more playful and loves to sing when he gets new toys. My bird loves pulling the strings and blocks apart. This is super affordable and brings hours of enjoyment to my little buddy! I highly recommend this bird toy to everyone with a pet bird! #birds #birthdaybash #birdbirthdayparty
Peterborough
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two lovebirds love products from this brand, they enjoy all of it even trying to unclip it lol and they play with it for hours especially if there’s a bell. They are a little expensive but worth the price for the birds.
Lake Zurich, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,132 reviews
My rabbit loves these things. He is constantly moving the hanging toy to ring the bell at the bottom. He loves to make noise and be annoying for attention. I haven’t come across this particular one but would love to but it. I would highly recommend this for your pet rabbit.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My conure and love birds loved these. It kept them occupied for long periods of time. I gave it 4 stars because the only problem I found with these was if water gets on them the colouring runs off the wood which wasn't fun because I mist my birds so it gets wet too.
Bainbridge, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My bird loved these kind of toys! The more colorful it was, she would be more attracted to it. She would play with it for the longest time, and we know how parrots can demolish things she eventually demolished it! Highly recommended and she sure did get her use out of it.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My car loves this toy. She enjoys looking out the window. To my car is,it like watching TV with nature. She would love,to see the birds fly around and all the animals on,the ground!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Although these are supposed to be used for birds,I use them for my bunny . She loves any type of wood and the dye in these bird toys are safe so she chews on them with no harm.plus it's cute to add to her cage. I recommend .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...