BY ALL LIVING THINGS

Spray a refreshing mist of water onto your bird with this trigger-style mister. Offer your pet a natural-feeling shower with this All Living Things Lil' BirdMister. The mister bottle is made from plastic for durability, and the triggersqueeze design is easy to use. The bottle provides a misting of water thatsimulates a natural, tropical mist and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. For birds Made from plastic for lasting use Helps simulate nature while helping you bond with your petby providing a gentle mist of water Handheld trigger-squeeze bottle is easy to use Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning Available in a 2-3/4"L x 4-1/4"W x 6-1/4"H size see more...

Andrew B.
Culver, IN
This little mister is the perfect size for keeping by my feeding station and when I use egg food for my birds that have babies in the nest I like to mist it with a little water just to moisten it on top of their food. I also mist my birds because many of them really enjoy it and it helps to keep the dust down.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
I mean, it's a bottle. It's expensive because it's supposed to be specifically for birds but you can literally use any other bottle just as easily. It's just good to not get the spray bottles in the house mixed up since some have had cleaner in them and I don't want to kill the bird.
Danielle O.
Wichita, KS
I love this mister, I actually ended up using this for my hair after my lizards didn't make it. It is slightly over priced, but it doesn't break as easy as the cheaper ones. I've had mine for several years.
Madison I.
Fredericktown , Missouri
I like it but it's like every other spray bottle. It's good for the birds and that's why I like it to get the dandruff off them
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
This is a really good mister but tends to be overpriced. You can get one that is equally as good at the dollar store.
Jennifer M.
Nampa, ID
Good mister but don't pay the price go to walmart and find a cheaper one or the dollar store