All Living ThingsA Leaf Reptile Water Dish

Leaf-shaped water dish with a suction cup blends in perfectly with your reptile's habitat. Meticulously designed leaf-shaped water dish features a suction cup for an easy way to keep your reptile hydrated. Contains a special antimicrobial agent which is a PetSmart exclusive. Made of easy to clean resin which is long-lasting and easy to clean. Not recommended for fish tanks. Measures approximately 5"L x 3"W x 2"H. Made in the USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of All Living ThingsA Leaf Reptile Water Dish!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoYoungstown, OH
Its an adorable addition to the enclosure, but its not very useful, the paint chipped on the inside of the dish after on fill with water, and also the dish is t heavy for the suction cup to hold it in place, it fell and i was scared of it hurting my reptile so i ended up drilling a hole in it and putting it in my custom cage as a perch instead.
3 years agoNoblesville, IN
This is okay I liked it at first a lot because I felt would make my aquarium look larger and add more water but it doesn't hold that much water. I tend to stay away from things with suction cups because they tend to loose their suction after awhile and I find myself constantly sticking it back. They also don't hold that much weight so if you have a bearded dragon and he climbs on it, expect it to fall.
4 years agoRamona, CA
This is great for a mini water dish but not as good if you're looking to put a crested gecko diet into it because all the detailing makes it difficult to clean. I have had many of these over the years and I have noticed the suction cup is never very strong and the dish us heavy enough that it usually ends up just falling down.
4 years agoDuson
I had One of these in my Turtle tank and used it to put their food in when they were little babies. Worked Just fine too, they would swim right up to it and grab a few pellets. Super cute
5 years agoPalm Coast, FL
Bought this for crested geckos. Didn't work as a water dish so I ended up using it for their Pangea. Worked well but hard to clean.
2 years agoSurrey, BC
I bought this for my two female crested geckos. So far it is working well for my repashy. The suction cup is holding up well, it is nice and strong. My only concern is it looks as if the paint will chip off soon from washing it too often. The price is fair, for what you get, it is much cheaper then many other options I have come across
2 years agoDartmouth, NS
Used this for the awoke lizards I had, great for feeding climbing lizards or placement for water for climbing animals as well. Very attractive in the cage/terrarium.
3 years agoHuron park, ON
I love this, I love that it is space saving in my chameleons terrarium, sometimes I use it for humidity and sometimes I use it as a food bowl. By far my favourite bowl I've found so far.
2 years agoCalgary
Great concept for arborial lizards. Have three. With in a year the pain did start to chip when used as a water dish. Two out of the three also started to fall off the glass almost once a week and became a safety concern before being removed. These were used with crested geckos. They may work best as just a climbing ledge vs being used for food or water.
4 years ago
Not awesome as a water dish but worked very well for crested gecko food. It is quite hard to clean though if it dries in there . The paint also chips of this thing very easily so that is annoying.