BY ALL LIVING THINGS #20 in Reptile Supplies

The All Living Things Kricket Keeper makes it easy and safe to transport your crickets. The Kricket Keeper comes equipped with a vented lid, trap doors and feeder tubes. House up to 150 small crickets with texturized hiding places. Only at PetSmart. Features: Makes dispensing crickets easier Includes: 1 - Kricket Keeper Color: Clear w/ a green top Material: Plastic Pet Size: Small Crickets Dimensions: 8.1"L x 3.5"W x 5.5"H Caution: Place the Kricket Keeper in a well-ventilated, low-humidity area (70-75A,A F). Keep the enclosure clean and dry. Avoid direct sunlight and drafts. In the provided trays, maintain a supply of premium cricket food and water gel at all times. If water gel is not available, use a sponge soaked in water. Crickets could drown in a tray filled with water. Feeding Instructions: Slide the cylinder out of the keeper (the trap door will drop down to cover the opening). Cover the open end of the feeder tube with your hand as you move the crickets. Remove your hand and lightly tap the cylinder to release the appropriate number of crickets. Cover the open end again and return the cylinder to the keeper. Care: Remove deceased crickets, shed skin and waste. Clean the entire until with hot tap water after each use. Do not use soap or detergent as it may leave residue that is harmful t crickets. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Adolfo C.
Adolfo C.
Noblesville, IN
This is awesome for those that have reptiles that are only willing to eat living insects. I would put some egg carton and cricket food and maybe a wet sponge to encourage the crickets to stay alive. They all get into the tube so all you have to do is pull the tube out and feed.
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a larger one which is good for 100-120ish. The crickets have enough room to move around each other. So less dead and more more to feed my dragon. I do wish the holes where the tube covers clip onto were smaller. Sometimes we get escapee crickets. (My cat eats those!)
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
Used this to breed crickets for my 14 reptiles. It kept them alive and eating the food that I was giving to them. They lived a pretty long life compared to how they would if they were in a box. I recommend this strongly!!!
Yenifer M.
Yenifer M.
I loved it but been honest safe your self some money if you have bearded dragons because their diet changes when they grow and you can still feed them crickets when they are about 6 to 8 month but it wont full them . If you still want the cage try buying it from Craigslist or some to save you up some money.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Powell, OH
Love the product, but would suggest getting the large size. The small size is good for maybe 2 dozen small crickets or a dozen large crickets, so it can be useful if you aren't feeding many a day. The large size holds much more and has space for gutloading food/water gel at the bottom.
Ashely M.
Ashely M.
CONWAY, SC
good for holding a few crickets not great for keeping them more than a day or two. The funnel is great for getting them out .
Aley W.
Aley W.
Portsmouth, OH
Great product! Easy to clean And keeps the crickets where they belong without any escapes at least for the few few months. Be careful though as crickets will and have chewed through the plastic at the bottom corners and will chew a hole big enough for all of them to get out. Let's just say my mother was not amused when she found a few roge crickets made they're way into her closet.
Jacob G.
Jacob G.
Apex, NC
I use this to keep crickets in and it works well. Lots of the crickets go up the tubes, then you take out the tube and shake it above the reptiles habitat and then they fall into the habitat. great product
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Exeter, ON
The caps do not connect to the holes, so if you don't want the tubes in the middle inside you have to tape the hole shut.. Unless maybe I did it wrong .. Anyways , it does the trick keep the crickets in one place hah.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I have this one & the bigger one. I just got themy within the past 2 months, but my experience so far has been good. A couple of crickets have gotten out which I haven't been able to find the way they managed to do so yet. But I still be cautious while feeding my reptiles, just not so much anymore now that I can get a couple out at a time and have keep the lid closed. I do recommend this product, also wondering if anyone may have a better solution then this though. Considering some are getting out,I would love for it to come down to none.