BY ALL LIVING THINGS

Help maintain your pet's good health with this beak conditioner that is formulated with calcium to support a healthy diet. Keep your pet bird looking and feeling great with this All Living Things Beak Conditioner with Calcium. The conditioner helps maintain optimal beak condition, and the conditioner contains calcium to help support a healthy diet. For all birds Helps maintain good beak condition Calcium supports a healthy diet Attaches to the inside of a cage for easy access Guaranteed Analysis: Moisture (max) 20.0%, Calcium (min) 19.0%, Calcium (max) 22.0%, Phosphorus (min) 0.01% Assorted colors, please allow us to choose for you see more...

Haylee H.
I bought the strawberry one for my two parakeets. They refuse to use it. They usually use their cuttlebone, which is very similar to this beak/calcium conditioner. This product attaches to the cage, which is very convenient. I would not purchase this again.
Debra N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I bought one of these for my Rose Breasted Cockatoo to chew on. It happened to be the banana, she loved it. It didn't last very long, not much does with her. But a couple weeks was pretty good and at least she was getting some nutrients out of it also. Would buy again.
Tamara F.
Port Orange, FL
We got the strawberry one for our cockatiel!   Sometimes he loves it, sometimes he just loves to use it to grab on to!  LOL.   Either way, it is a super affordable way to keep a mineral block available to your pet bird!   I love how cute it is too!    We will probably be getting one of the other fruit ones soon!
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
Love tbese! They attach to the cage and work wonderfully for the bird to condition its beak while also sharpening it.
Crystal L.
Jersey City, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My parakeets love these especially the orange one . It keeps them busy nourished and entertained
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We get these for my in-laws birds and they are always please to see a new one in their cage
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
They look kinda small. how big are these really?