All Living Things® Scatterless Small Animal Litter Pan (Color Varies) size: Large

BY ALL LIVING THINGS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Please allow us to choose one for you. We cannot guarantee a specific color. Our All Living Things Scatterless Pan comes complete with a removable litter guard and elevated grip to help contain messes. Stain and odor resistant, with a carabiner clip to secure pan to most wire cages. The pan is great for rabbits, ferrets and other small animals. Features: Stain and odor resistant Includes: 1 Pan 1 Scatterless Guard 1 Elevated Grid 1 Carabiner Clip Litter Pan Dimensions: 13 in L x 20 in x 9 in H Color: Assorted colors; please allow us to choose one for you. Material: Plastic, Wire Caution: May need to remove grid for juvenile pets. Photo is for animal reference only. Do not house rabbits and ferrets together. Litter Training Your Pet - It's as easy as 1-2-3 Step 1: Small pets instinctively utilize a specific corner of their cage as a toilet. Observe which corner your pet prefers and attach the litter pan there. Tip: Discourage your pet from using the other three corners by placing a bed in one corner, a water bottle in another corner and the food dish in the remaining corner. Small pets do not eliminate where they sleep, drink or eat. Step 2: Place 1 1/2 to 2" of litter in the bottom of the pan. Lock the litter pan in the predetermined corner. Tip: During the training process, to insure recognition of the litter pan as a toilet place a small (quantity) amount of soiled and wet bedding or droppings directly in the litter pan on a daily basis. This will help your pet immediately recognize the spot as the toilet. Step 3: Routinely spot clean the litter pan on a daily basis and replace all litter at least once per week. Tip: Do not use odor neutralizing cleaners or strong detergents to clean the litter pan. Your pet must recognize the scent of it. Size: Large. see more...

Review (1)
Michele B.
I use this litter pan for my rabbit and I think it's great, we're currently on litter pan #2 because my rabbit chewed the first one quite a bit. My rabbit hates the removable plastic lip on the edge and always pulled it off so after a week that part went into the garage bin. Before using this my rabbit had one of those set ups of care fresh and hay but that didn't work for me since his large dog kennel is kept open next to my desk (he is mostly free range) and the smell of urine was ick and this litter bin with the grate set up allowed me to switch to a clumping cat litter that I clean out every 2-3 days that doesn't stink and that my rabbit can't reach. The carabiner clip at the top could be a bigger as removal isn't the easiest with it being so small.