All Living Things Rat Starter Kit

by All Living Things

The All Living Things Rat Starter Kit is the perfect start for your pet Rat. Multiple levels to encourage plenty of activity. The Flying Saucer is a toe and tail safe exercise wheel. Only at PetSmart. Features: Everything you need to create a comfortable home for your rat Includes: 1 - Flying Saucer exerciser, 2 - solid surface shelves, 2 - Easy to climb treaded ramps, 1 - Comfortable Hammock, 1 - Food Dish, 1 - 16oz drip resistant water bottle with spring hanger, food and bedding Color: Black Material: Wire Pet Size: Small Dimensions: 28 L x 17.5 W x 31.5 H Caution: Always supervise your pet while introducing them into a new home to insure they adjust to their new environment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of All Living Things Rat Starter Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha P.
I bought this for my two rats & surprisingly it's still in good condition. The only thing I dislike about the cage is the doors. The latches get stuck sometimes. But overall It's a simple easy cage.
Francis V.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: PetSmart
It gives you everything you need to start out. Which is great. The cage is nice and big. I like that it has 3 doors, especially the one on top. The food bowl and chew toy are very useful. Our rats didnt care for the wheel though. However we did have a few issues with the kit. The water bottle kept leaking and then cracked, we requested a new one and it's still average. The food that came with it is POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS as it contains PEANUTS & DRIED CORN which arent suitable for rats and have to be picked out.
Helen M.
We bought this cage kit for our rat as it came with all the basics, the cage is still in great condition and the floor levels are adjustable. The bedding was good enough for maybe two cleanings. The wheel or rat had no interest for and the hammock actually broke - thankfully without him being on it. The food unfortunately was expired so we had yo return and exchange it for another one. The water bottle broke after around 9 months as it kept leaking water. Also the toy that it came with our rat never used it so I decided to move it to see if he would play with it and discovered that the red dye would run onto my hands so it was immediately thrown out. The latches on the doors are great and impossible for your pet to open them. There is lots of space in the bottom level for house and toys. We actually got this for around $70 at petsmart.
Ellen F.
Prince Albert, SK
This is a really nice starter cage for rats. I would put three possibly four adult male rats in this cage, as long as you use the space wisely. I would put up to four females if they are on the smaller side, again it depends on how you use the space in the cage. Overall it's a decent design, I wish the doors were a little different. But they do prevent escapees. I like the black colour it doesn't look dirty as it ages. Overall I would recommend this as a starter cage for sure.

Looking for your answer?