BY ALL LIVING THINGS

Our all-in-one All Living Things Hamster Kit is the perfect Pet Parent training solution for small pets. Designed with stain and odor resistant materials, this kit makes cleaning a breeze! The kit is ideal for hamsters, gerbils and other small pets and great for beginner Pet Parents. Only at PetSmart. Features: Easy to remove litter for cleaning Includes: 1 Litter Pan with Cover 1 Litter Scoop 1 Litter Sample (3.5 oz) Dimensions: 2.75 in L x 6.1 in W x 3.5 in H Color: Litter Kit (purple), Litter (cream) Material: Plastic Compatible With: All Living Things Critter Litter (sold separately). Litter Pan Training Tips: Observe your pet's instinctive behavior to eliminate one area of its habitat. Fill the litter pan with half an inch of litter. Add a small amount of soiled bedding or droppings to encourage litter pan use. Place the litter pan in the corner of the cage where your pet eliminates. Be patient as your pet learns to use its new litter pan. Clean and replace litter weekly or as needed. Be sure to wash your hands after handling used bedding. Size: Small. see more...

Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA
I purchased another one of these because I threw out my old one.. but I really like that this comes with a scoop! It took my hamster a little bit (few days to a week) to warm up to and use because he would mistake this for a dust bath even when I'd leave his droppings... but once he started to use it, the cage started to smell less!
Michelle L.
This is the perfect size for a hamster and a small cage our hamsters started using it within a day it was very easy to use and to set up. I'd like it if the lid stayed on a bit better but both my hamsters would try to hide in it at the same time so that could have been part of the reason. The little scoop that comes with it is perfect for scooping the litter.