BY ALL LIVING THINGS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This adorable All Living Things Snuggle Sack is like a hammock for your small animal. Owners of ferrets, chinchillas, rats and more will love the comfortable resting place this product provides for their small pet. Only at PetSmart. Features: Soft Inner Lining, Swivel Clips Includes: 1 Snuggle Sack Color: Brown Environment: Cage Dimensions: 14 in x 11.5 in (35.5 x 29.2cm) Instructions: Observe your pet's behavior with this product for suitability. Some items may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the item if it becomes damaged. Caution: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Size: Small. Color: Brown. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on PetSmart
Cyndi S.
Canon City, CO
This was my ferret's favorite bed when I had it! (I switched out all of his bedding because I gave his Ferret Nation a "theme" and had the new bedding custom made.) Had I not switched out bedding, this would be his go-to sleep sack. Easy to clean (I just wash as usual with my regular laundry) and (I assume!) comfortable for your fur baby!