All Liquid Laundry Detergent - Oxi Active HE,  50 fl oz

All Liquid Laundry Detergent - Oxi Active HE, 50 fl oz

BY ALL

Whiten your whites and brighten your colors with the advanced 2-in-1 cleaning power of All Oxi-Active Stainlifters Detergent. All® Oxi-Active® HE ultra laundry detergent is is specially designed to lift away dirt and stains with a deep-cleaning formula and can used to removes ground in dirt, oily and greasy food as well as more stains. The HE washing machine detergent is safe for virtually all high-efficiency washing machines. see more...

All Liquid Laundry Detergent - Oxi Active HE,  50 fl oz
All Liquid Laundry Detergent - Oxi Active HE, 50 fl oz
Megan R.
Oxford, OH
This detergent is one of my favorites.  It has great smell and leaves my clothes feeling soft and smooth.  I would say its a very effective detergent and worth the cost. I buy it at Kroger which is my local grocery store, and i would buy it again.
Gia J.
I like using ALL personally, but it is really my mom's favorite detergent. She's been using it since I was little and although it can be pricey at times, I've found that it is not as pricey as others and it smells really good too:-)
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
Because of my sensitive skin, I only use ALL products on my clothes. This particular ALL product works wonders on underwear and bath towels. I usually get it from CVS or Walgreens. It is gentle on your skin and clothes without the itch and rash that may come from a different product. I highly recommend this product.
Mary B.
Wilmore, KY
For the price I believe this detergent does and excellent job. My stains are removed even from my children's clothing. It has a nice scent that is not overpowering and the price is very affordable. I am trying to find a more natural alternative but would definitely keep purchasing and recommend.
Paige R.
Ocala, FL
This is the only laundry detergent that I use.  It is inexpensive and generally has coupons that I use on this product.  The price is just right for this product and does an amazing job at cleaning my clothes. I buy this laundry detergent every time I run out!
Heather R.
I love this laundry detergent. The price is great and I love to buy the very large sizes at BJs. They icy formula works amazing for stains and I don't even have to pretreat some of them! I love the classic smell also.
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
This stuff is great for getting out stains, and washing whites. I like to mix some in with my powder detergent for an extra boost, and it smells great too. I use it in my HE machines.
Jawilca S.
It is such an amazing product. You can afford this, it has a really nice scent and it lasts for a very long time. It comes full and works amazing. NO cons about this product. I bought at Walmart....... I would buy this product again !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer P.
Honolulu, HI
We use the laundry soap on oƧcassion. It smells fine and works well for cleaning our laundry. I usually buy what is on sale so that is why I don't buy it all of the time.
Amberia S.
Houston
I buy this when I have coupons for it. Because I have a large family I buy cheaper detergent and this one is pretty good. I think the smell could be more powerful.