All Liquid Laundry Detergent - Oxi Active HE,  50 fl oz

All Liquid Laundry Detergent - Oxi Active HE, 50 fl oz

BY ALL

Whiten your whites and brighten your colors with the advanced 2-in-1 cleaning power of All Oxi-Active Stainlifters Detergent. All® Oxi-Active® HE ultra laundry detergent is is specially designed to lift away dirt and stains with a deep-cleaning formula and can used to removes ground in dirt, oily and greasy food as well as more stains. The HE washing machine detergent is safe for virtually all high-efficiency washing machines. see more...

All Liquid Laundry Detergent - Oxi Active HE,  50 fl oz
All Liquid Laundry Detergent - Oxi Active HE, 50 fl oz
Alzire L.
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
Because of my sensitive skin, I only use ALL products on my clothes. This particular ALL product works wonders on underwear and bath towels. I usually get it from CVS or Walgreens. It is gentle on your skin and clothes without the itch and rash that may come from a different product. I highly recommend this product.
Paige R.
Paige R.
Ocala, FL
This is the only laundry detergent that I use.  It is inexpensive and generally has coupons that I use on this product.  The price is just right for this product and does an amazing job at cleaning my clothes. I buy this laundry detergent every time I run out!
Gia J.
Gia J.
I like using ALL personally, but it is really my mom's favorite detergent. She's been using it since I was little and although it can be pricey at times, I've found that it is not as pricey as others and it smells really good too:-)
Heather R.
Heather R.
I love this laundry detergent. The price is great and I love to buy the very large sizes at BJs. They icy formula works amazing for stains and I don't even have to pretreat some of them! I love the classic smell also.
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
This stuff is great for getting out stains, and washing whites. I like to mix some in with my powder detergent for an extra boost, and it smells great too. I use it in my HE machines.
Jawilca S.
Jawilca S.
It is such an amazing product. You can afford this, it has a really nice scent and it lasts for a very long time. It comes full and works amazing. NO cons about this product. I bought at Walmart....... I would buy this product again !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Honolulu, HI
We use the laundry soap on oƧcassion. It smells fine and works well for cleaning our laundry. I usually buy what is on sale so that is why I don't buy it all of the time.
Amberia S.
Amberia S.
Houston
I buy this when I have coupons for it. Because I have a large family I buy cheaper detergent and this one is pretty good. I think the smell could be more powerful.
Christina M.
Christina M.
I really like this detergent it smells really good and it isn't a bad price I also like that it doesn't have bleach in it cause that annoys me.
Cherelle H.
Cherelle H.
Indianapolis, IN
Leaves my clothes clean and smelling good. Do sent fade the colors. A little goes a long way. Would recommend to my friends.