all® Island Dreams Laundry Detergent 50 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Abigail G.

BY ALL

Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Smells great and works well. Only need a small amount for a medium size wash. Makes your clothes feel and smell fresh
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Portage, IN
I used to use this. It smells super great and cleans your clothes of course just like all other laundrey detergents.
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham , MA
I don't see a difference between this and the other brands . The scent is good though !
Chasi R.
Chasi R.
I like this detergent! It's not my favorite. I wish the smell was a little stronger. However, it is cheaper than my usual detergents and smells nice! So this may not be my "Go-To" detergent but if I don't have the money to spend on the better detergents this one is defiantly a good substitute for me. Everything comes out clean and fruity smelling. However the fruity smell does disappear once it's hung up and put away!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Wytheville, VA
All detergent is a decent brand of detergent overall. The price is low so I can't complain. I will use this on basic clothing and anything that doesn't have major stains. It is cheap and gets the job done. I wouldn't use it for majorly soiled clothing.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
Great overall laundry detergent. This detergent is very cheap and cleans well. They only downside is that my laundry doesn't have as strong or long lasting of a scent compared to some of my other laundry detergents.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
All with stainlifters in island dream smells so good. I'm surprised it also works so well. I love that is not that expensive. I would recommend again and again.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Midland, MI
All is my absolute favorite laundry detergent! I love the fresh, clean smell after washing our clothes and linens with All!
Kt L.
Kt L.
It cleans well, takes odor, and removes some stains if thrown in right away.. It a great for a cheaper laundry detergent
Veroniqueka C.
Veroniqueka C.
Boise, ID
Smells great and has always cleaned my clothes the way i like them to be cleaned. I enjoy the packaging as well.