all® Island Dreams Laundry Detergent 50 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Abigail G.

BY ALL

Lindsey M.
Price is good and always leaves my clothes clean and smelling pleasant. For harder spots soak a little or pre wash before and comes right out. Also doesn't leave soap stains.
Abigail G.
All with stainlifters in island dream smells so good. I'm surprised it also works so well. I love that is not that expensive. I would recommend again and again.
Katie W.
Not a bad detergent. I don't really feel strongly either way on this product. It does what it is supposed to do, but doesn't do anything special really.
Tabi L.
Meridian, ID
My husband is allergic to most detergents. Using all he has not had and break outs, and it makes my clothes smelling fresh and clean.
Julie L.
San Jose, CA
All is a reliable brand, it isn't my go-to but I feel comfortable purchasing when it is on sale. cleans well and has a fresh scent.
Ellen H.
This detergent smells really good. I use this occasionally when doing my laundry. It leaves a very nice smell on the clothes.
Melissa T.
Midland, MI
All is my absolute favorite laundry detergent! I love the fresh, clean smell after washing our clothes and linens with All!
Kt L.
It cleans well, takes odor, and removes some stains if thrown in right away.. It a great for a cheaper laundry detergent
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Smells great and works well. Only need a small amount for a medium size wash. Makes your clothes feel and smell fresh
Victoria K.
Portage, IN
I used to use this. It smells super great and cleans your clothes of course just like all other laundrey detergents.