all® Island Dreams Laundry Detergent 50 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Abigail G.

BY ALL

Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
This is good and it does the job just fine, but the scent is not my favorite. Too fruity and flowerly. My favorite is Tide Original. But if you're in a pinch, this will do the job well. My clothes always come out clean and fresh, so I would recommend it.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
I like this detergent more than the tide I was using. It gets clothes clean and I like the scent. You definitely need to pretreat stains though. This is pretty good value and I would buy it again and recommend.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this detergent. it smells great without being overpowering, and gets our clothes clean and fresh. I have sensitive skin, but I don't have any negative reaction to All. plus you can't beat the price!
Elise B.
Elise B.
Haverhill, MA
This product works amazing gets out all the stains and nastiness left on my clothes after working in a hospital all day one never knows what might be on your clothes...it also smalls amazing
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
All laundrey is a great product. Has great scents and the price is great. Sometimes I can find it as a buy one get one free so I stock up and make sure I have it on hand all the time.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Price is good and always leaves my clothes clean and smelling pleasant. For harder spots soak a little or pre wash before and comes right out. Also doesn't leave soap stains.
Kris S.
Kris S.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite affordable detergents! definitely can not complain about the price because it seems to always be on sale. the scent will actually stay in your clothes too!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Not a bad detergent. I don't really feel strongly either way on this product. It does what it is supposed to do, but doesn't do anything special really.
Julie L.
Julie L.
San Jose, CA
All is a reliable brand, it isn't my go-to but I feel comfortable purchasing when it is on sale. cleans well and has a fresh scent.
Ellen H.
Ellen H.
This detergent smells really good. I use this occasionally when doing my laundry. It leaves a very nice smell on the clothes.