all® Island Dreams Laundry Detergent 50 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Abigail G.

BY ALL

Chasi R.
I like this detergent! It's not my favorite. I wish the smell was a little stronger. However, it is cheaper than my usual detergents and smells nice! So this may not be my "Go-To" detergent but if I don't have the money to spend on the better detergents this one is defiantly a good substitute for me. Everything comes out clean and fruity smelling. However the fruity smell does disappear once it's hung up and put away!
Alicia R.
Wytheville, VA
All detergent is a decent brand of detergent overall. The price is low so I can't complain. I will use this on basic clothing and anything that doesn't have major stains. It is cheap and gets the job done. I wouldn't use it for majorly soiled clothing.
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
Great overall laundry detergent. This detergent is very cheap and cleans well. They only downside is that my laundry doesn't have as strong or long lasting of a scent compared to some of my other laundry detergents.
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
This is good and it does the job just fine, but the scent is not my favorite. Too fruity and flowerly. My favorite is Tide Original. But if you're in a pinch, this will do the job well. My clothes always come out clean and fresh, so I would recommend it.
Victoria T.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I love this detergent. it smells great without being overpowering, and gets our clothes clean and fresh. I have sensitive skin, but I don't have any negative reaction to All. plus you can't beat the price!
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
I like this detergent more than the tide I was using. It gets clothes clean and I like the scent. You definitely need to pretreat stains though. This is pretty good value and I would buy it again and recommend.
Katie U.
Riverside, OH
Love the smell of this All product. It smells like an island getaway. Nice tropical relaxation to smell all the time. Works very well. Got all the stains and dug in Smells out very well. Awesome value for the price!
Tanya G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
All laundrey is a great product. Has great scents and the price is great. Sometimes I can find it as a buy one get one free so I stock up and make sure I have it on hand all the time.
Kris S.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite affordable detergents! definitely can not complain about the price because it seems to always be on sale. the scent will actually stay in your clothes too!
Elise B.
Haverhill, MA
This product works amazing gets out all the stains and nastiness left on my clothes after working in a hospital all day one never knows what might be on your clothes...it also smalls amazing