all® Island Dreams Laundry Detergent

by ALL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of all® Island Dreams Laundry Detergent!
Tiffany C.
all® Island Dreams Laundry Detergent uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this laundry soap it is the greatest laundry soap for a really decent price that I will only use it's better than most bargain brands and a few of the big name brands as well wonderful pleasant island sent what a great find for not so much of a price
Danielle K.
Lansing, MI
Purchased at: Target
This stuff smells so good. Leave my clothes smelling good and super clean. Been very happy with this brand for a long time.
Katie U.
RIVERSIDE, OH
Love the smell of this All product. It smells like an island getaway. Nice tropical relaxation to smell all the time. Works very well. Got all the stains and dug in Smells out very well. Awesome value for the price!
Katie W.
Not a bad detergent. I don't really feel strongly either way on this product. It does what it is supposed to do, but doesn't do anything special really.
Ellen H.
Philadelphia, PA
This detergent smells really good. I use this occasionally when doing my laundry. It leaves a very nice smell on the clothes.
Veroniqueka C.
Boise, ID
Smells great and has always cleaned my clothes the way i like them to be cleaned. I enjoy the packaging as well.
Tabi L.
Meridian, ID
My husband is allergic to most detergents. Using all he has not had and break outs, and it makes my clothes smelling fresh and clean.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
I like this detergent more than the tide I was using. It gets clothes clean and I like the scent. You definitely need to pretreat stains though. This is pretty good value and I would buy it again and recommend.
Victoria T.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love this detergent. it smells great without being overpowering, and gets our clothes clean and fresh. I have sensitive skin, but I don't have any negative reaction to All. plus you can't beat the price!
Tanya G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
All laundrey is a great product. Has great scents and the price is great. Sometimes I can find it as a buy one get one free so I stock up and make sure I have it on hand all the time.

Looking for your answer?