All-in-One Horror Makeup Kit

by Paper Magic

Create ghouls and monsters this Halloween with this All-In-One Horror Makeup Kit. The 12-piece kit includes 1 fl. oz. of blood, 1/4 oz. of liquid latex, 1/4 oz. of horror flesh, 1/4 oz. of gel blood, 3 blood capsules, 2 sponges, 1 makeup brush, 4 color...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of All-in-One Horror Makeup Kit!
Philadelphia, PA
I got this last year for the kids. It worked great. The only downfall is the smell was a little strong but they managed to get over it. I did some cool face paintings on their faces. Everyone loved it.
Torrington, CT
I love this, every year I buy this because you can come up with a bunch of different looks. All my kids don’t like being the same thing so this gets my creativity side kicking lol.
This is not the best makeup kit to use for parties or Halloween but it will work in a pinch if need be. It isn’t too expensive so your not wasting a whole lot of money for a one time use product package.
Bronx, NY
I love the varities this pack bring, a person can be so creative and look beautiful of scary. I usuallt but this for mt kids and they dedign thrir own face an they love being creative.
This works pretty well. It applies easily but is a little difficult to wash off. It does last all night though. I suggest makeup wipes first then face wash & hot water
Midvale, UT
This makeup kit creates awesome looking faces that I did enjoy creating on Halloween or cosplay. Its worth buying because it won't irritate the skin and it looks good.
Soperton, GA
You can do many different styles for halloween, whether it be a cat or a zombie. It all looks really good when it's done right. This is a go to for Halloween makeup.
Las vegas , NV
I use this every Halloween. You can do diffrent faces with all the colors. One thing i didnt like was the sponge they come with they are a little rough but juat use my own.
N Lawrence, NY
We all know this has been around for years. Good for the niggt fir sure. If give it 4 stars, the one thing I would change is something to make it sweat proof.
Norton Shores, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Worked good for what we needed it for (7yr olds makeup). Wiped off easy, didnt make her skin itch or turn red at all. No weird residue left, no stained skin.