All-in-One Horror Makeup Kit

by Paper Magic

Create ghouls and monsters this Halloween with this All-In-One Horror Makeup Kit. The 12-piece kit includes 1 fl. oz. of blood, 1/4 oz. of liquid latex, 1/4 oz. of horror flesh, 1/4 oz. of gel blood, 3 blood capsules, 2 sponges, 1 makeup brush, 4 color...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of All-in-One Horror Makeup Kit!
Hope Mills, NC
This is a great little beginner set for horror makeup or for quick fixes! I actually have this kit as a quick fix kit for Halloween makeups i do. Perfect amount for about 1 full on makeup and a couple simple ones if you stretch it. Does stay pretty well through the night also. All in all, 4 out of 5 for quick fixes and about a 3.5 for full makeups.
If you are wanting a quick and easy kit for a Halloween costume then this is the one for you! Everything worked really well. The only thing I can say is to just take your time with the product because you will need to build it up. But once you get it where you want it, it lasts all night.
Hesperia , CA
This product can be purchased at an local Halloween shop, it is very good to stay on for the night. You can also created so many different type of looks from a spooky look to a gore look with very little steps. This is on of my favorite go to for Halloween when I have to do others look for the night because it is light to carry around and convenient.
Springfield, GA
All-in-One Horror Makeup Kit uploaded by Kimberly S.
I used the makeup in the kit to create these realistic bruises and the bloody knuckles on this lady for a play. The makeup was inexpensive, easy to use and actually stayed I place very well after I set it with a translucent powder. I highly recommend for some Halloween fun!!!
Hanford, CA
This is probably one of the best makeup kits for horror makeup, it comes with some of the stuff youll need, if you need more they sell stuff separate. But if not this is the best one yet.. i used one like this last year, and it worked amazing !
Crowley , TX
All-in-One Horror Makeup Kit uploaded by Brittany S.
Most easy to work with since it was gentle I used it in my son I had to do it while he was asleep or else he would have not let me done so haha but it barley smudged which was impressive I thought it would be all over the place
Youngstown, OH
This is the best product for a cheap price if you have a budget for you Halloween look then I will defiantly recommend these little makeup kits! But buy two your gonna need the extra blood etc. I buy them every year! You can get these at your local dollar general!
Fort Gay, WV
I love these little kits that I usually buy at my local Walmart. The makeup is pretty easy to apply and is creamy n smooth. The price range is good depending what kind of kit you are going for usually 6 bucks or so! I would definitely recommend for a spooktacular look!
Owenton, KY
I absolutely love this makeup kit!! We participate in putting on a haunted trail yearly and this makeup is always a huge help in getting us ready. It's easy to apply and long lasting which is very helpful for long nights on the trail! I would recommend this kit for all of your Halloween makeup needs!
Las Vegas, NV
i use these every halloween and its great i love how you can make diffrent faces because of the different colors i took one star out because the sponges are too rough and i didnt like that so i gotts use my own . also very little latex