All-in-One Horror Makeup Kit

by Paper Magic

Create ghouls and monsters this Halloween with this All-In-One Horror Makeup Kit. The 12-piece kit includes 1 fl. oz. of blood, 1/4 oz. of liquid latex, 1/4 oz. of horror flesh, 1/4 oz. of gel blood, 3 blood capsules, 2 sponges, 1 makeup brush, 4 color...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of All-in-One Horror Makeup Kit!
Vestavia Hills , AL
All-in-One Horror Makeup Kit uploaded by Laneishia M.
I buy this every year, it’s inexpensive it has all the colors I need for whatever costume idea I have. It washes off easily and it doesn’t irritate my daughter or my skin at all. It’s easy to use and apply so it saves he a lot of time.
Acne, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone
NEW CASTLE, PA
I used this last Halloween to create a zombie look on my son. It is easy to use and was convenient since it includes a little bit of everything. The facepaint lasted on his face but I would say if it's hot outside I see it melting off with sweat. I bought it at the local halloween store that is open in September and closes shortly after Halloween is over. If you are looking for easy application that can be used for multiple costumes this is a good one to use. If you or the person it's getting put on will be hot and sweating I would look for something else. You can find instructions on how to do so many costume looks on the Internet to make application a beeze.
Dark Spots
Roseville, CA
Found this all in one very inexpensive horror makeup kit we really needed black to put a little Charlie Brown costume together for my grandson and needed to be able to do the hair and eyebrows great working great on his sensitive skin#contest
Fine Lines
Seattle, WA
I had tried this for halloween one year and I didn't just use it on myself but 2 of my brothers. And after applying it, it took about 10 minutes and it started to look extremely oily now I'm not sure if I put to much on. But that was a disappointment my brothers came back and it was a mess on there face.
Acne, Blackheads
Eastside
This product is okay. The cream paint is kind of hard to blend and the blood dries to a gross sticky consistency. It is effective tho and worth the price. I would recommend to a beginer at sfx makeup.
Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Yonkers, NY
I habe bought this in the past and loved it. It's very easy to use and simple. The only reason I don't give it a five star is because I would love if they would add a small jar of blood. Obviously it would cost more but it'll come in handy because it comes with a small amount and when your doing something scary. You need a ton of blood Otherwise this product is pretty amazing! #HalloWIN #contest @influenster
Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Rego Park, NY
All-in-One Horror Makeup Kit uploaded by Gabriela A.
All-in-One Horror Makeup Kit if you are looking for some horror effects!! This is an awesome kit!! You can do different effects and get very creative with it! It is easy to apply.. comes with most of the stuff you need! Different colors blood and latex!! Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette for my eyes .. there's some nice tones I used because I already have this palette and is so easy to blend! #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Puffiness, Fine Lines
Tallahassee, FL
All-in-One Horror Makeup Kit uploaded by Rena M.
Loved using this last year to create the cheshire grin on my daughter. After we sharpened the teeth a bit and finished, she looked in the mirror and started crying because she had scared herself. She finally calmed down because it was her own face she was looking at. :)
Dark Spots
Cranston , RI
This horror kit is perfect for a few looks! It literally has everything you need in one! It comes with black lipstick, a color palette, the little sponge, liquid latex, flesh and a few other things! The color pallets cream are really smooth and not drying at all. It's about $13.00 which is not bad considering the things that are separate would retail for about $2.99 and up. This is great to create some great Halloween look!!
Large Pores, Fine Lines
This All-in-One Horror Makeup Kit has always been a staple in my box of seasonal makeup, but I think it's time for an upgrade. The makeup is easy to apply, but doesn't stay on very long. Try a setting powder on top to make it last longer. The fake blood is watery and looks like pink corn syrup. The array of colors is nice for Halloween, but I usually supplement with other colors as well. This is a one and done kit. It's readily available at most drug stores like Walgreens, CVS, Walmart etc.