All-In-One Brow Kit

Get your best brows now. Tint, shape and fill in your arches with a compact, portable kit that includes everything you need to create your ideal brow look.Blend the two powder shades with the included angled brush to customize  your all-day color with a lustrous finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of All-In-One Brow Kit!
Megan B.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Review for: Dark Brunette
Love love love using this to do my brows instead of brow gel or brow pomade. I recently read that brow pencils, brow pomade and brow gel are not good for your brows or your skin. A friend gifted me this and I’m in love! It makes my brows look so good yet so natural! I use the lighter color for the front of my brows and the darker color for the tails of my brows.
Neha J.
gaithersburg
Review for: Dark Brunette
This is a portable, light, and easy product. It contains the basic necessities for brows on the go and I would 100% recommend this product. It’s long lasting and has a great matte finish. I would definitely buy this again. It’s also very affordable and one of my go to products.
Brittany M.
Newport
Purchased at: belk
Review for: Dark Brunette
This is a great brow fill in for me. I use it to fill in areas to make my brows look fuller. It lasts all day.
JULIE B.
Review for: Dark Brunette
This set lost a star because the brush is only ok for those with big brows couldn't be used to define or on thin brows without mishaps. Two good colours for brunettes they have a shimmer which helps give the brows a more natural look. Stays put
Jessica S.
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Review for: Dark Brunette
I really liked this kit, works well with my skin tone and lasts all day. I like to use my own tilted eyebrow brush. I would like it if these came in bigger containers as I tend to run out quickly. I would however use this again.
Diana M.
Milton, ON
I love how easy this kit is. I'm not one for overly dramatic eyebrows and this lit adds just enough colour to fill in my brows and still look natural. This product was gifted to me but would totally recommend it
Katelyn R.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Blonde
This brow kit literally lasts forever and I use it every day!! So worth the money! I haven’t had to buy a new one yet!!
Charmaine J.
Norland , ON
Purchased at: The Bay
Review for: Dark Brunette
Very versatile, the color is build able, so you play around with shade, I use it when I have more time to do my make up
Nicola M.
glasgow
Review for: Blonde
Being a blonde brows are hard to do right. This allowed me to pencil them in but not have black eyebrows and blonde hair!!! Ideal and easy to use

Looking for your answer?