BY NONE #14 in Memory Cards

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Get the most out of your memory cards with this USB 3.0 Card Reader. With the ability to support all next-generation cards, including SDHC (UHS-I), SDXC (UHS-I), microSD, microSDHC (UHS-I), and microSDXC (UHS-I), data of all types can be easily transferred to your computer or other devices. Advanced USB 3.0 technology makes this card reader fast and efficient, perfect for high-resolution images and video recordings. see more...

Review (1)
AbdEl G.
casablanca

All-in-1 USB 3.0 Compact Flash Multi Memory Card Reader CF Adapter MicroSD MS XD With this handy, compact USB 3.0 card reader you can easily read and write to your digital memory cards! With USB 3.0 SuperSpeed, you will be transferring your data in half the time at 5 Gbps. Never need another card reader again with this all in one reader. Get yours today and save!
• Supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 data transfer (5 Gbps)
• Supports Micro SD, SD, XD, CF, M2 and MS card reading
• Plug and play design
• NOTE: Only transfers at USB 3.0 speeds if your laptop/desktop supports USB 3.0
• Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
• Color: Black and Silver
• Size: 3.625” x 1.9375” x 1” / 9.4 cm x 5 cm x 1.54cm
Hello I am here for everyone Ilove this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help thecompany promote