All Glass Aquarium Aqueon AQE100009449 Betta Food .95 oz.

Balanced nutrition for daily feeding. Aqueon Betta Food pellets contain shrimp and other ingredients that bettas love, and are the perfect size to prevent overfeeding. Aqueon foods were developed with premium ingredients and unique formulas to keep fish healthy and energetic. Aqueon foods contain only natural ingredients and contain no artificial colors. The colors of the foods are attributed to the actual ingredients in the formula, and help to bring out the natural colors in your fish. Ingredients: Whole Fish Meal (Whole salmon, herring & other mixed fishes), Whole Wheat Flour, Soybean Meal, Shrimp Meal, Whole Dried Krill, Wheat Germ, Corn Gluten Meal, Fish Oil, Squid Meal, Garlic, Natural Astaxanthin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, Calcium, Propionate (a preservative), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin A, Acetate, Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulphite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Folic acid, Thiamine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, DL-Alphatocopherol (E), Manganese Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 38%, Crude Fat (min) 7%, Crude Fiber (max) 7%, Moisture (max) 8%, Phosphorus (min) 1%. .95oz

Is this good for smaller fish?
Que es alguien sabe?
What is better for a beta fish, feeding them pellet food or flakes?
Start your review of All Glass Aquarium Aqueon AQE100009449 Betta Food .95 oz.!
Nicole D.
Tonawanda, NY
This betta food is great. I've used it for all the betta fish I've ever had and they all liked it. It also lasts forever since betta don't require an large amount of feeding
Andrea S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
All Glass Aquarium Aqueon AQE100009449 Betta Food .95 oz. uploaded by Andrea S.
My betta fish loves this food. He snatches it off the surface of the water very quickly. I do caution that some of the pellets stick together and you should separate these into their individual pieces before dropping them into the water. Your betta may be so excited to take the food, he could have trouble digesting the larger double piece. One pellet at a time is safest.
Andrea R.
Dinuba, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Its definitely not the best but for its price its worth it. I use it for my bettas, they are all full grown- minus 3 rescues who I'm trying to put weight on. If you buy it i suggest also giving bloodworms and other foods.
secret D.
All Glass Aquarium Aqueon AQE100009449 Betta Food .95 oz. uploaded by secret D.
This is really nice the fish to like it and it not like it’s really expensive it pretty affordable would recommend 100%
Alexandra D.
Mississauga, ON
All Glass Aquarium Aqueon AQE100009449 Betta Food .95 oz. uploaded by Alexandra D.
My Betta Skully loves this food :) he is always excited when I go over to feed him. The pelettes are crunchy at first but soak in the water to create a softer pass for the fish
Mérili D.
São José dos Pinhais
My Betta did not like this food. I can put for him and i have to remove because he did not eat. So I bought other kind of food and now all is ok
Emiliya M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PETCO
My son has a blue betta fish.He won the fish at the school when it was fun fair last year.Always buy this food for her.All Glass Aquarium Aqueon AQE100009449 Betta Food .95 oz.
Nicolle D.
It's a good product, my bettas have done well. I recommend it. It is easy to use and to find .95oz. Bring lots of food so it lasts a long time.
Elizabeth A.
williamstown
This is a great product but it’s only for betta fish which I use this for my betta and he loves it
Jess P.
Newmarket, ON
All Glass Aquarium Aqueon AQE100009449 Betta Food .95 oz. uploaded by Jess P.
My Beta fish Sebastian loves this food. He hasn’t gotten sick of it at all and it seems like it has lasted forever! It provides him with all the proper nutrients everyday.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...