BY ALL GLASS AQUARIUM #2 in Fish Food

Balanced nutrition for daily feeding. Aqueon Betta Food pellets contain shrimp and other ingredients that bettas love, and are the perfect size to prevent overfeeding. Aqueon foods were developed with premium ingredients and unique formulas to keep fish healthy and energetic. Aqueon foods contain only natural ingredients and contain no artificial colors. The colors of the foods are attributed to the actual ingredients in the formula, and help to bring out the natural colors in your fish. Ingredients: Whole Fish Meal (Whole salmon, herring & other mixed fishes), Whole Wheat Flour, Soybean Meal, Shrimp Meal, Whole Dried Krill, Wheat Germ, Corn Gluten Meal, Fish Oil, Squid Meal, Garlic, Natural Astaxanthin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, Calcium, Propionate (a preservative), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin A, Acetate, Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulphite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Folic acid, Thiamine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, DL-Alphatocopherol (E), Manganese Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 38%, Crude Fat (min) 7%, Crude Fiber (max) 7%, Moisture (max) 8%, Phosphorus (min) 1%. .95oz see more...

• How many I should give to my betta fish? And how many tim...12 Answers
  • Does this food separate and go all over the fish bowl?2 Answers
  • Is this a good fish food?4 Answers
Cristina F.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Very lost lasting fish pellets and good to keep your Betta Fish well fed and happy. However you HAVE to soak these in water before feeding to your betta or else they will try to eat them and choke on them and spit them back out which can cause a lot of stress for the fish, especially if it’s happening everyday, so keep that in mind. Overall though, good nutritious product, but I wish they let you know about the issue with eating them if they haven’t soaked up enough water yet
Abby B.
Blacksburg , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These aren’t the absolute worst food but they are also far from the best. Even on 3-4 pellets a day my betta bloated and had swim bladder issues, which immediately resolved after switching to bug bites. The food lasts so long please invest in a high quality one, it’s worth it in the long run.
Kelsey S.
Sharpsville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Beta refuses to eat this. I got this food because it came with the tank I bought for him, but the flakes scare him and when he gets brave enough to eat it, he immediately spits it back out. I’m not sure why he is doing this, I know a lot of other Betas that like this food!
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this food for my sons Beta fish named Sushi. It is very easy to give, just a little pinch and the fish is good for the day. we bought this food 6 months ago and still have half of a container left. This product is a very good value! I would definitely recommend!
Victoria M.
Nashville, TN
My beta loves this food! The price is right for the quantity. I bought my beta as a baby, and in the beginning I had to grind the food up so that it ate it, but after a few months I no longer had to do that. (This also could have been a fish preference #diva)
Kayshalyn L.
My beta fishes love this food it’s affordable and there’s enough food in there to last you a long time that is until you have to buy a new one.. I probably wouldn’t suggest keeping it that long as to buying a new one so the food is fresh and not spoiled or not good anymore
Reagan M.
Greenville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Coming from a very high respected betta collector. I highly recommended feeding your fish Aqueon betta food it’s a very healthy diet for your fish. My fish seem to enjoy it and I would highly recommend this to anyone.
alexis b.
worcester, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I picked this up at my local Petco. I have a baby beta and assumed this would be small enough for him, however I was definitely mistaken! I ended up having to do my best to make the already small pieces slightly smaller to accommodate him. Now that he’s grown a bit, he’s able to eat them without having to worry about the size!
Karina A.
Fall River
A classic food for bettas. I've been feeding my BooBoo this for about a year, with blood worm meals every now and then. I haven't seen her health decline at all and she seems happy eating it still. Very cheap and easy to get at any pet store and a basic necessity for beginner aquariums!
Vickey F.
My beta fish is not picky at all, whatever food I buy he eats. This is very affordable and can be purchased at Walmart. Or a pet store in your are. Uneaten food Doesn’t clog up fish tank. The pro is my bobo loves it. Recommend it to others, so they can try, let their fish try it
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How many I should give to my betta fish? And how many times per day?
Jazmin L.
Alamo, TX
I bought this betta food but my fish doesnt want to eat it.... is it for only special betta fish ??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this a good fish food?
Winona M.
Savannah, GA
Do these pellets float well? Last betta food I bought sinks after a few seconds, and doesn't give my betta enough time to eat it.
Crystal G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do you use this for your Beta?