All Glass Aquarium Aqueon AQE100009449 Betta Food .95 oz.

Balanced nutrition for daily feeding. Aqueon Betta Food pellets contain shrimp and other ingredients that bettas love, and are the perfect size to prevent overfeeding. Aqueon foods were developed with premium ingredients and unique formulas to keep fish healthy and energetic. Aqueon foods contain only natural ingredients and contain no artificial colors. The colors of the foods are attributed to the actual ingredients in the formula, and help to bring out the natural colors in your fish. Ingredients: Whole Fish Meal (Whole salmon, herring & other mixed fishes), Whole Wheat Flour, Soybean Meal, Shrimp Meal, Whole Dried Krill, Wheat Germ, Corn Gluten Meal, Fish Oil, Squid Meal, Garlic, Natural Astaxanthin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, Calcium, Propionate (a preservative), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin A, Acetate, Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulphite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Folic acid, Thiamine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, DL-Alphatocopherol (E), Manganese Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 38%, Crude Fat (min) 7%, Crude Fiber (max) 7%, Moisture (max) 8%, Phosphorus (min) 1%. .95oz

Is this good for smaller fish?
Que es alguien sabe?
What is better for a beta fish, feeding them pellet food or flakes?
Start your review of All Glass Aquarium Aqueon AQE100009449 Betta Food .95 oz.!
Well, it’s fish food. I was slightly disappointed that it didn’t come with a little scoop, like most do. My fish are pretty small and the fish food is extremely big. I fear that my fish will choke on the food.
Orangevale , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: PETCO
I like these little pellets for my betta fish. I like it better than flakes because you can control how much you give them. It also doesn’t smell as fishy as flakes. I recommend this to betta owners as I’ve rebought this many times and my bettas love it!
Fall River
A classic food for bettas. I've been feeding my BooBoo this for about a year, with blood worm meals every now and then. I haven't seen her health decline at all and she seems happy eating it still. Very cheap and easy to get at any pet store and a basic necessity for beginner aquariums!
My fish loves this food! There is so much in the container and it lasts me a while. My fish goes crazy whenever he sees me getting his food, he never did that before wish his old food which is how I know he loves it!
fontana
Purchased at: PETCO
My girlfriend bought this food for her beta fish and they love it. You can usually give them a few per day and the bottle will last you for more than a year ! It is very affordable and I would recommend it for fish owners !
Lansing, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Not a great quality food for a healthy betta. Packaging is incorrect on feeding amounts. Pellets are full of fillers and products fish wouldn't normally eat that will lead to constipation and bloat (which bettas can easily get). Sure you get a lot for your money, but it also comes with a lot of risks. Providing a protein rich, better quality diet for your betta will lead to a longer life, more activity, and better colors.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My mum adopted a Betta 3 days before having to leave the country last minute so my husband and I got stuck with the Betta fish. We were giving him these pellets and he was eating them just fine. My husband had heard about giving them dried blood worms as a treat. Now the Betta will not eat these just the worms. I also wish they would float a little more at the surface to give him time to eat them because a lot of them sink right away and he will not eat any off the bottom even in a clean tank.
Lasts a long time, also fairly cheap for betta food. The Ingredients however don't differ from tropical fish food by much. Hikari betta food and new life spectrum as well as live cultures provide a more natural and nutritional balanced diet for bettas. I also found that this kept bloating my betta because of all the wheat and filler food in it. Dense healthier food will not bloat a fish and will not cause them to be constipated. Overall not terrible but certainly not good.
Very lost lasting fish pellets and good to keep your Betta Fish well fed and happy. However you HAVE to soak these in water before feeding to your betta or else they will try to eat them and choke on them and spit them back out which can cause a lot of stress for the fish, especially if it’s happening everyday, so keep that in mind. Overall though, good nutritious product, but I wish they let you know about the issue with eating them if they haven’t soaked up enough water yet
Buckeye , AZ
All Glass Aquarium Aqueon AQE100009449 Betta Food .95 oz. uploaded by Hallie M.
I bought this product for my two beta Fish and they seem to like it there little pellets and I give them about five a day and I've had this product for about five months and I haven't had to re-buy this product. But I definitely recommend this product to people that own fish around.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...