All Glass Aquarium Aqueon AQE100009403 Aqen Tap Water Conditioner Plus 16Oz uploaded by Claire M.

BY ALL GLASS AQUARIUM

Aqueon Water ConditionerAqueon Water Conditioner instantly neutralizes choline and chloramines typically found in tap water, making it safe for fish. Aids in restoring a fish's natural slime coat to skin and gills, which can be worn away from netting and transporting fish. Helps reduce stress in fish as they become familiar with their new environment. Detoxifies heavy metals, ammonia and other elements released from fish waste. Safe for use with fresh or saltwater aquariums. see more...

Claire M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We bought this at Petco the other day, because it was on sale. Overall it seemed to work well, and it did it's job. It's easy to use, cheap, and the small bottle will last a while. I would recommend it!
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have a 55 gallon tank and abut 7 different fresh water fish that I take care of on the daily. I need to make sure that their tank s always clean. I started using this because I got it at a discounted price and thought it would help better than the other product I tried. Of course it has worked wonders for my tank and it's crystal clear. I love this stuff and swear by it.
Dalton A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This stuff is great! All you need to do is add a few drops to the tap water and everything becomes perfect for your lovely little Betta!
Jayne R.
Palm Bay, FL
This product is affordable and it works very well. We have a soft water system and I love that this product is safe for that.
Lisa K.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This works great for my betta! I just add a little bit to the tap water and I have no complaints
Angela U.
I use this in my betta aquarium and it works very well. The price is very reasonable too.