BY ALL

Jocelyn V.
Buckeye, AZ
I love the way this detergent smells. It actually stays with the clothes so no need for any boosters. I have sensitive skin so I'm usually cautious of buying anything with heavy scents but I have not had any reaction to this detergent. I highly recommend.
April M.
Sanger, CA
Didn't really enjoy this one is particular. I broke out in hives after using this I may be allergic to something in this detergent and the smell was terrible.
Maritza M.
Thornton , CO
So I just tried this for the first time & I have to say that the smell is sooo good!! My clothes smell great!!! And the best part is that is super affordable
Rachel M.
Bethlehem , PA
I absolutely love how this scent off ALL detergent smells. Although my family (all boys) thinks it too much floral I enjoy it!!! #ALL
Chris G.
One of my favorite laundry detergent smells amazing brightness clothes. Also a great value if you can find it on sale at the market.
Jillian S.
Depew, NY
Personally don't really care for all I feel like all leaves a residue on my clothes and doesn't get them very clean
merissa a.
Ida
Love the new scent.  I have to have laundry that smells cleanand fresh! This along with scent boosters are awesome.
Denise M.
Loved this product! No residue, the smell lasted weeks in my closet. No itching my sensitive skin. Very happy!
erin M.
Phoenix, AZ
gets stains out great, love the smell. does not leave your clothes smelling like detergent. great price factor
Leysmarie S.
Hatillo
I dont like this brand! I always prefer another. I think this product damage my clothes. I not recommend. sorry