All® Fresh Tropical Mist® Mighty Pacs® Laundry Detergent 16.6 oz. Pouch uploaded by Corrine B.All® Fresh Tropical Mist® Mighty Pacs® Laundry Detergent 16.6 oz. Pouch uploaded by Corrine B.All® Fresh Tropical Mist® Mighty Pacs® Laundry Detergent 16.6 oz. Pouch uploaded by Corrine B.

BY ALL

Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
This product it's affordable, it's really good, but I'm so used to tide or gain that I don't really gravitate towards these a lot sometimes when I don't have a lot of money I will grab towards this one because it's really good.
Jessica B.
Severn, MD
Pros: smell amazing, get my clothes clean, I like the after smell on my clothes BUT, Cons: the plastic wrap won't completely dissolve. It only dissolves enough to where the actual product comes out of it but every time the plastic thing gets stuck on one of the garments. I would not recommend this.
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
We don't have this exact scent. Have sensitive skin? Need a detergent that won't cause a reaction! This is AMAZING! My husband and I as well as both of our girls have highly allergic skin! I would recommend this!
Bailey S.
Birch Run
These are the best!! Smell so good I use these every time! I wish that they weren't so expensive though. These are very effective. Could be cheaper but they have a great smell to them. I would recommend this to people
Deb K.
I love these Pacs! I think Pacs in general are awesome and that just having to toss one in the washer and have the confidence your laundry is going to come out clean and great smelling is awesome.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I love this scent! It's by far one of my favorites. I bought the bottle of liquid detergent first but prefer the pods any day because they're easier to work with. I am very pleased with this brand of pods and love the scent, yes I'll be buying again soon!
Catherine S.
All fresh tropical mist laundry detergent smells phenomenal and its leaves your clothes smelling just as good and the price I must have a parent I like to shop on a budget and this is right there you get your money's worth and this is something I truly would recommend
Allison E.
Lake Dallas, TX
All fresh tropical mist pacs are a great way to get all your clothes clean. It just the right amount detergent you need for your clothes and the best part it your clothes will always smell fresh.
Brandie S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I buy these every time I go in vacation. Its easy to pack in luggage and makes traveling back home with clean clothes easy for unpacking. I love this product.
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
All pacs are super easy and great to use. Instead of using liquid and it going everywhere, I just throw a pac in the wash and it works wonders on my clothes.