BY ALL

Get laundry clean without compromising your quality of life with all Liquid Laundry Detergent Fresh & Sensitive, 94 Loads. The all Free & Clear line features the same superior stain and odor fighting power of all in a gentle, hypoallergenic formulation... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nikki C.
Fort Worth , TX
I use to ise a lot of very heavily scented detergents. It was drying out my skin and also my daughter's. I was searching for something ai could use that would still be gentle on our skin plus be able to get stains out. This one did both amd has a very nice refreshing scent. The clothes smell fresh for weeks at a time and it works so well with keeping the clothes clean. We have sruck with it for going on 6 months.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
This is probably one of the first free & sensitive (or gentle) laundry detergents I've purchased.   It is effective and doesn't cause any reactions for those of us in the family who have detergent allergies (to dye, fragrances or to Gain).  Unfortunately it isn't sold everywhere around my town so we end up buying another brand that functions the same more.  But we like All brand as well.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
This is a must in my house. A lot of us have sensitive skin so we need the free and clear or sensitive skin detergent usually. This one works really well. Nobody gets any rashes and it gets the laundry nice and clean and fresh. I get it at Walmart and I definitely recommend if u have anyone with sensitive skin in your house
Emma P.
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite laundry detergent. I love that it is clear of the gross additives that some other brands through in and it's perfect for sensitive skin. The packaging is great and really easy to use with the spout. You don't have to worry about lifting the heavy container and wasting any when you pour.
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Love this stuff. This is perfect for people that are sensitive towards fragrance, but it will keep your clothes clean. it's affordable because I usually buy with coupons, but it's cost is like most name brands. recommending this to all parents.
Jeanette M.
I love this is sensitive but still has a faint smell. I use this because my skin is sensitive and a lot of other detergents make my skin itch or give me a rash. My clothes come out clean. The price of this product is affordable, great value and last a long time. I highly recommend for people with sensitive skin.
Farren A.
Pensacola, FL
We use ALL baby with all of our kids ! It's a great value in comparison to dreft who is quite a bit more expensive ! Their really is no difference in the product other than a better value ! I tell all my mom friends about it !
Ruby R.
Oakland, MS
This is the best laundry detergent in the world. I only use this to wash my clothes. The pros are no stains. and no stinky smell. The best effective laundry wash and is very affordable not expensive at all. The only washing detergent that I would ever recommend
Jocelynn W.
Orlando, FL
This hands down the best laundry detergent for me and my family. We have sensitive skin but we also want our clothes to have the scent of being clean. This does the job each time.
Kelsey C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love this detergent! The lavender smell is amazing especially on my sheets and towels! Love that it's sensitive on your skin for those who have sensitivity to harsh chemicals.