BY ALL

Kanchan S.
all fresh and sensitive laundry detergent is a nice packed bottle, with a nice fragrance, use a lot for average laundry, easy to pour, with a little expensive side.
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
I love this for my toddlers clothes, I was using Dreft but the stains didn't seem to get clean and he has sensitive skin so I couldn't use harsher products. This did the trick and doesn't irritate my son's skin! Winning!
Brandee H.
Kansas City, MO
Great smell and gentle enough to use on all clothes even baby clothes!  Gave a natural clean with fresh smell for little cost.  I've always been happy with this product.
Jamie Rose S.
This is one of my family's favorite brands of liquid laundry detergents because it has a gentle formula, but cleans the laundry very well. We've had to go through several different detergents to find one that was effective, do I'm crossing my fingers that this one stays around. If you're looking for a laundry detergent that is specifically formulated for sensitive skin without compromising its ability to cleanse the laundry, than I highly recommend the all brand fresh and sensitive line!
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
Love this product! I have to use this when washing my dogs linens and towels (of all things, I know!!) because he has sensitive skin and itches like crazy with regular detergent. This gives him no problems, and gets everything really clean. I have no complaints!
Jordyn M.
Provo, UT
Laundry detergent is so important to keeping your clothes fresh and clean- this one is great because not only does it last forever (the bottle is so huge honestly for that price) it also works with all clothes, all machines and gets rid of all odors.
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
I'm sensitive to certain detergents, but All fresh and sensitive doesn't bother me at all! This brand is decently priced and has lots of options for scents and does a great job at cleaning your clothes! I've used it for years!
Lexi A.
I love this stuff! It makes my clothing a lot softer and not too potent with the smell! Very good because my grandmother is sensitive it smells and it doesn't effect her! I would definitely recommend this to someone who needs to find new detergent!
Diana W.
Suwanee, GA
My father has sensitive skin and we use this laundry detergent so he doesn't break out with eczema. Switching to this from a traditional detergent has really helped him manage his skin problems.
Sarah G.
Don't use this kind just the original but doesn't let me review anything else only bad thing about these reviews doesn't give me an option to write a review on the ones I have tried.