BY ALL

Perla B.
auburn
I use this for my husband and childrens clothing. I have even used it on my babies clothes and it does the perfect job... It doesn’t remove poopy stains (breastfed newborn) but those stains are pretty hard to remove I have noticed. Neither of my babies have had any reactions to this detergent except the normal newborn rashes. I have been using this product for over 2 years and I don’t olan on changing.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
My daughters and I have sensitive skin, so this is my go-to detergent for my family. It doesn't have a scent, but it leaves my clothes clean. No irritation to my girls and/or my skin. I would definitely recommend to anybody who has sensitive dry skin. It's affordable too, it's even better when it's on sale at Costco which is where I get it .
Mariah H.
This is my go to for laundry soap, not only does it get the clothes clean but they come out smelling great! I have a child with severe eczema and it is gentle enough for his skin!
Sabrina C.
Lilburn, GA
Like having a sensitive option, but this still isn't as green/clean as I like the ingredients in products I use around the house, especially baby stuff. I like having sensitive and unscented options since I don't like any synthetic fragrances.
cera b.
I work at a day care center and I bought this product so that I could wash the infant's crib sheets, soft toys, and boppy pillows. The scent is great and actually very mild. The boppy pillows feel incredibly soft after they are done drying. It is also made for senstive skin so I know my infants will not have a reaction to it.
Amber B.
Once all the dreft had been used, this is what I used next for my little one's sensitive skin.We still use it today and cannot complain. It is priced well and will continue to utilize this!
Lorissa A.
Aberdeen, NJ
I love this detergent. When it goes on sale in the supermarkets smaller sizes are  much cheaper but when this size gos on sale at the big box stores it is a great value!
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
I have been buying all brand laundry detergent for some time. Years ago, I developed a sensitivity to regular scented laundry detergents, so I used all free & clear for a long time. When they came out with this one, I had to try it. I love it! Clothes are lightly scented, and they don't irritate my sensitive skin! Definitely recommended!!!
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA
This is a great product for my family. It is great for me to use since i have sensitive skin and it great for my daughter as well. Its a very effective to use and has never disappointed me. Its very affordable and i would recommend it to others with sensitive issues or children!
Jacquelyn C.
I'm a registered nurse at a dermatology office, and all is our top laundry detergent that we recommend for sensitive skin! I found out nearly 10 years ago that I was allergic to tide, and have been using All ever since! And this container is an amazing deal and lasts for everrr!!