BY ALL

Brandi D.
Brandi D.
Love all laundry detergent, but the scent is a bit strong on this one. I don't mind having some sort of scent in the detergent, but the scent in this particular one is overpowering to me.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Smells great and makes my close smell great! Great for those with sensitive skin. They also carry a fragrance free detergent for those with skin sensitivities
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Howey in the Hills
I really love using All, Fresh Rain Laundry Detergent.  I buy it in the 225 oz. container at a warehouse store.  It doesn't require much to fully clean a load of laundry, so it lasts for a very long time.  I love the way it cleans my clothes, and the scent is very pleasant.  It, too, seems to last a long time.  I would recommend this product.  The hubz brought home the wrong laundry detergent, and I wasn't very happy about it.  It was less expensive, and the results it gave, proved it.  I'll stick with, All.  It's worth it!  :)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
PORTLAND, OR
This is a I use. I have tryed a lot of different soaps this one don't bother any one and smells sooo good and that matters a lot lol
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
This detergent smells so great! Comes at a great price and lasts forever. I do not ever use the suggested amount and it still seems to get the job done! I have gotten out some bad stains with this detergent and I have continued to purchAse it
Siobhan D.
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
All is a wonderful product always get my clothes clean and smelling good. Never have to use a large amount of soap
Sarrah P.
Sarrah P.
South Park, PA
Bought this at Sams. It smells great and leaves my laundry smelling fresh every time I use it. I have bought this a few times now.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Clothes always come out clean. Occasionally have detergent stains of silly clothing.
Aanu P.
Aanu P.
Richmond , TX
This is my favorite detergent. It is definitely properly priced. It does an effect job of washing. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering.
Wilnes G.
Wilnes G.
Waterbury, CT
Love washing my clothes with this detergent, leaves my clothes clean with a fresh smell. Good with stains specially when you have kids that like to jump everywhere.