BY ALL

Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Des Plaines , IL
HATE! I have to use a lot to make my clothes feel and smell clean. I also dislike the fragrance. It is cheaper compared to Tide, but you ultimately get what you pay for. Given how many loads you get out of a bottle of detergent - pay for the more expensive stuff!
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
Love all laundry detergent, but the scent is a bit strong on this one. I don't mind having some sort of scent in the detergent, but the scent in this particular one is overpowering to me.
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
This isn't my favorite detergent. I have super sensitive skin so it made me itchy. However it does smell really nice & is super inexpensive at Walmart. They have the huge hugs there for $7. I wouldn't recommend this product to someone with super sensitive skin
Monica B.
Monica B.
Smells great and makes my close smell great! Great for those with sensitive skin. They also carry a fragrance free detergent for those with skin sensitivities
Sarrah P.
Sarrah P.
South Park, PA
Bought this at Sams. It smells great and leaves my laundry smelling fresh every time I use it. I have bought this a few times now.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Clothes always come out clean. Occasionally have detergent stains of silly clothing.
Wilnes G.
Wilnes G.
Waterbury, CT
Love washing my clothes with this detergent, leaves my clothes clean with a fresh smell. Good with stains specially when you have kids that like to jump everywhere.
Martha R.
Martha R.
New Port Richey, FL
keeps my clothes looking clean and fragrant clothes and I get a lot for the price spent
Kim N.
Kim N.
I love the fresh scent of this detergent, and think it performs well. This brand can be found at a good price, especially when on sale, and I think it does a good job at keeping clothes clean and removing stains. I would definitely recommend it.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Henrico, Va
All is great at getting my clothes keep with out fading the color too bad!!