BY ALL

Jas. J.
Jas. J.
This isn't my favorite detergent. I have super sensitive skin so it made me itchy. However it does smell really nice & is super inexpensive at Walmart. They have the huge hugs there for $7. I wouldn't recommend this product to someone with super sensitive skin
Kim N.
Kim N.
I love the fresh scent of this detergent, and think it performs well. This brand can be found at a good price, especially when on sale, and I think it does a good job at keeping clothes clean and removing stains. I would definitely recommend it.
Meredith W.
Meredith W.
Richmond, VA
This is a great product and it gets the stains out of cloths fairly well. It is affordable, yet very effective. I love the way you have to get the detergent out of the bottle. How you have to press the rubber bottom and it comes out!
Wilnes G.
Wilnes G.
Waterbury, CT
Love washing my clothes with this detergent, leaves my clothes clean with a fresh smell. Good with stains specially when you have kids that like to jump everywhere.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA
My mom likes buying this large ALL laundry detergent. It can take a lot of loads for a fraction of the price.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Harrisonburg, VA
Does the job, love the smell! Keeps my clothes smelling good without needed those little bead scent things
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
This is a great price for the size and it last long. I recommend because it is great for a lot of loads
Judy B.
Judy B.
Sellersburg, IN
I am a repeat buyer on this. There are always coupons to use. It cleans clothes. The smell is clean.
Charlene E.
Charlene E.
Panama
We use this laundry detergent because my husband can use anything else it breaks him out
Martha R.
Martha R.
New Port Richey, FL
keeps my clothes looking clean and fragrant clothes and I get a lot for the price spent