BY ALL

Melodie S.
Howey in the Hills
I really love using All, Fresh Rain Laundry Detergent.  I buy it in the 225 oz. container at a warehouse store.  It doesn't require much to fully clean a load of laundry, so it lasts for a very long time.  I love the way it cleans my clothes, and the scent is very pleasant.  It, too, seems to last a long time.  I would recommend this product.  The hubz brought home the wrong laundry detergent, and I wasn't very happy about it.  It was less expensive, and the results it gave, proved it.  I'll stick with, All.  It's worth it!  :)
Amanda P.
Des Plaines , IL
HATE! I have to use a lot to make my clothes feel and smell clean. I also dislike the fragrance. It is cheaper compared to Tide, but you ultimately get what you pay for. Given how many loads you get out of a bottle of detergent - pay for the more expensive stuff!
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
This detergent smells so great! Comes at a great price and lasts forever. I do not ever use the suggested amount and it still seems to get the job done! I have gotten out some bad stains with this detergent and I have continued to purchAse it
Brandi D.
Love all laundry detergent, but the scent is a bit strong on this one. I don't mind having some sort of scent in the detergent, but the scent in this particular one is overpowering to me.
Wilnes G.
Waterbury, CT
Love washing my clothes with this detergent, leaves my clothes clean with a fresh smell. Good with stains specially when you have kids that like to jump everywhere.
Jas. J.
This isn't my favorite detergent. I have super sensitive skin so it made me itchy. However it does smell really nice & is super inexpensive at Walmart. They have the huge hugs there for $7. I wouldn't recommend this product to someone with super sensitive skin
Jessica C.
I love ALL. It is the only detergent that doesn't break out my daughter and it smells good too. It works great, I've never had a problem with it at all. It's not expensive and I would recommend. Especially if other brands break you out.
Kim N.
I love the fresh scent of this detergent, and think it performs well. This brand can be found at a good price, especially when on sale, and I think it does a good job at keeping clothes clean and removing stains. I would definitely recommend it.
Meredith W.
Richmond, VA
This is a great product and it gets the stains out of cloths fairly well. It is affordable, yet very effective. I love the way you have to get the detergent out of the bottle. How you have to press the rubber bottom and it comes out!
Monica B.
Smells great and makes my close smell great! Great for those with sensitive skin. They also carry a fragrance free detergent for those with skin sensitivities