BY ALL

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! All Free & Clear with Oxi Liquid Laundry Detergent 94.5 oz Size: 100 oz. see more...

Buy on Target
Lindsey M.
I have extremely sensitive skin and lots of fragrances will make my skin irritated or even break out. Even some of the "clean" ones. This one does not and last forever!
Tenesia B.
I am allergic to everything just about so I love the fact that this detergent is free of perfumes and dyes. I also love that it's always sold for a great price and is on sale majority of the time I shop for it. Even though it lacks the scent, it still does an excellent job of getting my clothes soft and clean! This is my #1 laundry product!! All with Stainlifters Free Clear Oxi Detergent - 26 Loads
Helene N.
St Augustine, FL
I love love this detergent. First my baby is super sensitive and has eczema and this is the only only detergents that does not make him break out. Also it cleans great....4 kids 3 boys and colors are bright stains are gone. And I don't have to use oxyclean on The side anymore cause it's in there which saves money.
Sarah K.
Decatur, IL
This is the only laundry soap we use!  It is so easy on skin and doesn't cause any issues and I have 4 children.  I've used it for every single one of them and we have never had a problem!  I've been using it for years and I will keep using it!!  Love this product and it smells amazing!
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
I love this product! It works so, so well with whites! It helps keep them nice and crisp looking! I also like that its a bit more natural. I like how it smells and it does a great job with washing and cleaning your clothes. Definitely try this out with your whites! they will stay white!
Amanda s.
We have sensitive skin, so All Free and Clear is our go-to for laundry detergent! It works very well, and the price is easy on our budget. We have been using All Free and Clear for many years, and we have never had any complaints! I would highly recommend!
Hannah S.
Norfolk, VA
Such a better/cheaper alternative to dreft baby detergent. I use it for my sons clothes because it's fragrance and dye free. Now I use it for all of my clothes too
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
The best laundry detergent with a great clean scent. Good price and good quality. It got all of my clothes clean and was very effective. I would recommend any of my friends to use this product. try some next time at the store!
April R.
Rock Hill, SC
Makes clothes feel clean without a heavy scent. Helps remove stains from a 9 year old boys clothes. I do no know what some of the stains are and I do not want to know but they defiantly come out.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Best stuff ever if you are using cloth diapers I love this brand and how affordable they make it try varieties I would recommend this even to use for baby clothes instead of expensive dreft