All Free & Clear Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent Pacs 82 ct uploaded by BRENDA B.

BY ALL

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! All mighty pacs are conveniently pre-measured with concentrated detergent that is free of perfumes and clear of dyes to safely lift away tough dirt and stains. Its hypoallergenic formula is specially designed for people with sensitive skin. They dissolve completely, leaving behind nothing but clean. Size: 82 Count. see more...

Niccole M.
My entire family is allergic to fragrances and this is the only one we can use! I love that is still smells clean and removes tough stains!
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
I buy this over Dreft and other expensive baby laundry care items. These work just as well and don't ruin baby clothes or make them itchy.
Amberley F.
Works great even with a newborn who spits up! Never had a problem and love that it doesn't have any added stuff that you don't need!
Amber M.
Santa Maria, CA
I like that this detergent is gentle and doesn't affect my baby's skin. My clothes are always clean when using this detergent.
Callie M.
This is my go to laundry detergent. It is very good for sensitive skin. Leaves clothes clean and fresh.
Gabrielle C.
Deland, FL
This is a great laundry wash for sensitive skin people and sensitive to any and all smells, perfect
Larissa F.
Altoona
This is all we use! Amazing for babies skin and all skin types! Will not purchase any other brand