BY ALL

All Free Clear Powder Laundry Detergent is the #1 dermatologist recommended laundry detergent for sensitive skin. 100% free of dyes, perfumes and preservatives, All Free Clear Laundry Detergent uses less chemicals and is specially formulated to help minimize the potential for skin irritation. Even with its mild formula, All Free Clear Powder Laundry Detergent is still tough on stains and rinses completely clean. With an increased boost in its stain-fighting ability, All Free Clear Laundry Detergent has 33% more power in every scoop and is safe for colored clothes. You can trust All free clear Powder Laundry Detergent to thoroughly cleanse your clothes, leaving all of the colors bright and fresh-looking. And, as the only detergent awarded with the National Eczema Seal of Acceptance, you can also trust All Free Clear Laundry Detergent to be hypoallergenic and ever-so-gentle for your skin. This box of All Powder Laundry Detergent contains 52 oz and will last for approximately 40 loads. All Free Clear Powder Laundry Detergent: 100% free of dyes, perfumes and preservatives Tough on stains but gentle on skin No. 1 recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin Contains 52 oz and approximately 40 loads see more...

Brittanee W.
Warrior
I absolutely love this product. It is gentle on fabric and doesn't have any unwanted odor to it. My fabrics always come out clean and its perfect to use on everyone's clothes in my household. Also it is very affordable. You definitely get your money's worth with this product.
Natalie M.
With sensitive skin like mine, I have to be careful about everything I use. I totally discovered All Free & Clear just in time. My skin says thank you! Now I don't have to worry about allergic reactions from fragrance additives, like other detergents.
Janice E.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Great Product! Eczema is a the devil in our house hold. My poor toddler suffers with it. Thankfully All Free and clear has made my Laundry experience so much easier since we first arrived home with our little guy. To me it is better for sensitive skin then draft.
Acacia R.
Dayton, NV
My 3 year old has had skin issues since she was born. All free and clear is the best thing that we have found on both her and our entire household laundry. Keeps everything from clothes to sheets clean every time
Claribel M.
Love this detergent. It's Free and Clear of all of those harsh chemicals which no one needs. It leaves your clothes very clean and no scent which is my favorite part. I would definitely buy it again.
Jazmine Z.
Snellville, GA
This is the only detergent I use. I've always had sensitive skin and now I have my son who does as well so I can use this one for all of our laundry
Rachel H.
Oklahoma City, OK
My daughter has eczema and any detergents with fragrances in them irritate her skin so all has been the perfect detergent for our family
Neenerz R.
My kids have sensitive skin and this works well with them. It doesn't have fragrance and like it says, it's clear.
Melinda I.
I stumble across ALL Free Clear Laundry Detergent when I was looking for something that can help my sensitive skin. If your skin is sensitive like mine and you really need something without dyes and fragrance then ALL Free Clear is perfect for you. I absolutely love it.
TaSheka S.
I LIKE ALL PRODUCTS, THEY REALLY DO A GREAT JOB IN GETTING YOUR CLOTHES CLEAN.
I JUST WISHED IT SMELLED GOOD AND THE SCENT LASTED