BY ALL

All Free Clear Powder Laundry Detergent is the #1 dermatologist recommended laundry detergent for sensitive skin. 100% free of dyes, perfumes and preservatives, All Free Clear Laundry Detergent uses less chemicals and is specially formulated to help minimize the potential for skin irritation. Even with its mild formula, All Free Clear Powder Laundry Detergent is still tough on stains and rinses completely clean. With an increased boost in its stain-fighting ability, All Free Clear Laundry Detergent has 33% more power in every scoop and is safe for colored clothes. You can trust All free clear Powder Laundry Detergent to thoroughly cleanse your clothes, leaving all of the colors bright and fresh-looking. And, as the only detergent awarded with the National Eczema Seal of Acceptance, you can also trust All Free Clear Laundry Detergent to be hypoallergenic and ever-so-gentle for your skin. This box of All Powder Laundry Detergent contains 52 oz and will last for approximately 40 loads. All Free Clear Powder Laundry Detergent: 100% free of dyes, perfumes and preservatives Tough on stains but gentle on skin No. 1 recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin Contains 52 oz and approximately 40 loads see more...

Brittanee W.
Warrior
I absolutely love this product. It is gentle on fabric and doesn't have any unwanted odor to it. My fabrics always come out clean and its perfect to use on everyone's clothes in my household. Also it is very affordable. You definitely get your money's worth with this product.
Elizabeth H.
Syracuse, IN
A great alternative to Dreft. It's inexpensive. It lasts a long time too! With me, my husband and a new baby we go through a ton of laundry. This gets our clothes clean without all the harsh scents.
Natalie M.
With sensitive skin like mine, I have to be careful about everything I use. I totally discovered All Free & Clear just in time. My skin says thank you! Now I don't have to worry about allergic reactions from fragrance additives, like other detergents.
Claribel M.
Love this detergent. It's Free and Clear of all of those harsh chemicals which no one needs. It leaves your clothes very clean and no scent which is my favorite part. I would definitely buy it again.
Janice E.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Great Product! Eczema is a the devil in our house hold. My poor toddler suffers with it. Thankfully All Free and clear has made my Laundry experience so much easier since we first arrived home with our little guy. To me it is better for sensitive skin then draft.
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
We use All Free & Clear for our family's clothes, towels, etc. My son suffers from Eczema, and this detergent is highly recommended. It is a great value for the price, and I feel good about using it. I would recommend it to anyone hag has skin sensitivities.
Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL
I use this because its free of harsh dyes. I have sensitive skin and bad allergies and this product works well for me. I never have had issues with it causing harm to my skin. No harsh smell either. I'm a happy customer. Price is marked well.
Jessica K.
Absolutely terrible product. Used sparingly and it clumped and stained a new shirt the first time I tried it. Would not reccomend at all. Tried contacting customer service and did not even get a response.
Emily O.
Cornwall On Hudson, NY
Best detergent hands down! If you have sensitive skin this is the detergent for you. It's free of perfumes and dyes but still provides effective and gentle cleaning for your clothes. I've been using this detergent for years and have no plans to change!
Amber W.
Independence, MO
Absolutely love All Free Clear! It's perfect for our sensitive skin and I love that it comes in the pods now! So easy to use and keeps our clothes smelling/feeling fresh and clean. I will always turn to All Free Clear for our laundry detergent!