BY ALL

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I absolutely love ALL laundry detergent. Growing up I always had problems with skin irritation from other laundry detergent and found that ALL didn't cause any problems. I have a pet too so sometime my blankets/towels get a little more grungy and the OXY ALL detergent is the best in removing all the stains and dirt.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
I recently bought these to try them and they work really well. I get the free and clear because a few family members have really sensitive skin. They get all the stains out from the kids' clothes and they feel clean and smell pretty fresh. I recommend them for others with sensitive skin.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Greenville , NC
So many laundry detergents are so heavily scented and I don't like strong scents. I've been using this for years and I love it. It cleans well and isn't scented. I continue to love and repurchase this. The pacs are so easy too! Just grab one and toss it in and you're good to go.
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
This is the only detergent my household uses. We love the free clear brand due to sensitivities to certain detergents on our skin. It's also extremely affordable and will not break your wallet. I recommend giving this a try.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Galloway, NJ
My baby's checks kept breaking out and couldn't figure out why at first. It turned out to be the detergent. Ever since we switched to the all free clear, his cheeks have been clear!
Nim P.
Nim P.
Elk Grove, CA
I have been using this detergent in my household for years and it works amazing for sensitive skin and getting stains out of clothing. It's very effective and is affordable as well.
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Pottsville, PA
I will never use anything but free and clear! It's the best for people who are sensitive to smells and have sensitive skin. It gets the job done and is very affordable!
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Tallahassee, FL
Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Most detergent give me hives but this one doesn't! Definitely recommend for those with allergies or sensitive skin!
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
This cleans my clothes good and is a lot nicer knowing that I don't have to pour something into my machine, I can just put a pac in.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Germantown, MD
This detergent is great. It keeps all my clothes bright and clean without any weird smells. It's also great for sensitive skin.