BY ALL

Christina S.
Galloway, NJ
My baby's checks kept breaking out and couldn't figure out why at first. It turned out to be the detergent. Ever since we switched to the all free clear, his cheeks have been clear!
Andrea Z.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Instead of buying expensive baby detergent when I had my daughter, I just used All Free and Clear and she never once had an allergic reaction. Her father has pretty sensitive skin as well and this doesn't bother him either.
Rebecca W.
Canton, MI
I have insanely sensitive skin! This is the only detergent I can use and not break out in hives or get all itchy from. Not to mention, cleans my clothes far better than anything I have used in the past.
Joyleta B.
All laundry detergent is the only detergent I use. My family has sensitive skin so thier Free and Clear detergent is perfect for us! I also love the pods! It makes laundry just a bit easier.
Nellie L.
So convenient . No measuring no mess. Just toss it in the washer and press start! Works well on stains and the "free and clear" does not bother my sensitive skin.
Sarah B.
I absolutely love ALL laundry detergent. Growing up I always had problems with skin irritation from other laundry detergent and found that ALL didn't cause any problems. I have a pet too so sometime my blankets/towels get a little more grungy and the OXY ALL detergent is the best in removing all the stains and dirt.
Jennifer P.
I recently bought these to try them and they work really well. I get the free and clear because a few family members have really sensitive skin. They get all the stains out from the kids' clothes and they feel clean and smell pretty fresh. I recommend them for others with sensitive skin.
Hannah D.
Greenville, NC
So many laundry detergents are so heavily scented and I don't like strong scents. I've been using this for years and I love it. It cleans well and isn't scented. I continue to love and repurchase this. The pacs are so easy too! Just grab one and toss it in and you're good to go.
Kristie H.
This is the only detergent my household uses. We love the free clear brand due to sensitivities to certain detergents on our skin. It's also extremely affordable and will not break your wallet. I recommend giving this a try.
Katelynn M.
Pottsville , PA
I will never use anything but free and clear! It's the best for people who are sensitive to smells and have sensitive skin. It gets the job done and is very affordable!