BY ALL

Semyia B.
WASHINGTON, DC
The pod forms are tricky; I recommend filling the washer with water first, if you have the old fashion washers, then throw the pods in and then your clothes. I did it the other way around and a pod was stuck to my jeans and I had to rewash my clothes. They are the perfect thing for college kids, because they just throw and go. I loved that I did not have to carry the entire case with me to the laundry room.
Taylor P.
Rainier, OR
For the longest time, my family only used liquid laundry soap. About two months ago, we found a sale on these mighty pacs and decided to give them a try. That was the best decision we've ever made! These are so, so easy to use. There's no measuring, no guessing, just throw a pac in and you're ready to wash. We used to use way too much liquid soap, and now it's impossible to do that. It's so easy, even my little sister can do the laundry!
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL
I live the all especially with the oxi in it. the product smells great and works amazing. i recommend this product to others. i feel that this product was effective and it has a good price. i buy this product at bjs and always get a great deal. they always have coupons!
Melanie V.
Pasco, WA
Used these for a little but found either it was my dishwashers fault but I had to always do extra rinse if I washed my black clothes because it left spots on my black clothes. Not a big time issue but was kinda annoying.
Christian D.
Gilmer , TX
If you're a mom on the go, then I highly reccomend these. I feel safe using these on my children's clothing, plus it gets out all of those tough stains. I love the simplicity of the pacs. These are a must have.
Melody L.
Moreno Valley, CA
These are super easy to use and leave my clothes smelling great! a lot of different detergents will have list their scent by the time the clothes are done drying but these leave the crisp and smelling fresh
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
With two tom boys and a messy boyfriend we need some oxi mighty pacs in our lives! We accumulate dirty, muddy clothes like you wouldn't believe and this is my favorite option for those hopeless garments!
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
I love to use the packs they are so easy and all I have to do is turn on my washing machine and just throw one in and they work really good as well so I don't have to worry about rehashing the laundry.
JANNA D.
Mont Vernon, NH
I use only "Free & Clear" type detergents. All is one of my favorites for performance and for price. It frequently goes on sale, so I stock up when needed. I don't really see much difference between detergent performances to be honest.
Emily M.
Brooksville, FL
Easy to toss into any quick load of laundry. This is super helpful when you're short on time and don't feel like bothering with the mess of liquid detergent!