all® free clear OXI Laundry Detergent 84 Loads 150 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Danielle C.

BY ALL

Daniela Y.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I buy my detergent in bulk out of convenience and I really like the addition of Oxi clean to the free clear line.  It has definitely helped to keep my clothes brighter than in the past, and helps to remove little stains/graying of whites without effort
Amanda M.
Perfect for people with scent and dye allergies. It's as gentle ad water almost. But it still gets the job done well! It does an amazing job at getting out stains, and has zero smell or color. I give ALL free clear OXY an A+!
Jennifer C.
Buford, GA
All is my preferred brand of laundry detergent. While I typically purchase the pods the liquid works wonders too! Literally just a cap full will leave your dirtiest laundry clean and fresh. While protecting colors it also whitens white clothing ad well; magical, I know!!!!
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Use this product for every laundry load. I have a lot of skin allergies and I feel like I'm fine using this detergent. I know this really has no smell to it but it does take the smell out of your already used clothes.
Beatriz J.
Reading, PA
I use this at my job of as a daycare teacher to clean all the children's clothes. It is so effective for using it clean pee, poop, throw up. All that fun stuff it is affordable for the bulk of the item
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
I get bad allergies from detergents but with this one my skin never gets red itchy bumps. So I'm always buying the All free and Clear! It's worth it because I hate getting the itchy skin!
Samantha R.
Cottage Grove
Love this! We have been using ALL for over 10 years and always love it. It's great for our sensitive skin kids but still gets the clothes clean. Great price for such a large bottle.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
One of my top detergents. I'm crazy allergic to most laundry detergent and this is one of very few I can use. My daughter has severe eczema and this is a huge help for that as well. It has no scent and really gets even the worst toddler stains right out. I'd say if you have any sensitivity to detergents try this.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
I tried out the smaller version of this product, which worked out extremely well. I bought this size, which was a great value and lasted for a long time! I love this detergent, as I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate me. It removes stains and leaves my clothes feeling clear.
Aileen H.
My baby and I have sensitive skin so his pediatrician recommended something that doesn't have any harsh chemicals and smell. I found this at my local wholesale store and have been using it for more than a year now. It's great for an everyday detergent.
Jessica M.
Orlando, FL
Does this work well on all color clothes?
Lauren A.
Does this remove stains pretty good?
Kristy C.
Cullman, AL
Does it smell as good as tide?
Natália M.
Does it make the clothes whiter?