BY ALL

Full of concentrated cleaning power with OXI for whitening & brightening. From the #1 detergent brand recommended by dermatologists, allergists, and pediatricians - all Free Clear Oxi is Tough on Stains, Gentle on Skin. 100% dye-free and... see more...

all® free clear OXI Laundry Detergent 79 Loads 141 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "it is gentle enough one my kids skin as well as all of our clothes " in 1 review
Madeline B.
Literally the laundry soap that is go to for my family. None of us have any kind of rashes or breakouts, which is hard to do when you live with two Redheads with sensitive skin, and all of our clothes always come out looking great.
Taylor M.
Pelham, AL
® I ordered multiple things at once. They sent in two different packages. One with Tide detergent and Scott toilet papers, the package arrived fast and in good condition. The second one they sent All detergent with Bownty paper towels. It was a really really mess. All detergent leaked and soaked inside the box. The plastic cover on top was not in proper position and they only use one single tape on top as well. When I opened the box, the plastic bag wrapped with All detergent was leaking and dripping sticky liquid. The bottle was all wet inside. And they even sent out with Bownty paper towels in the same box. Thank God the plastic wrap for the Bownty has no damaged, so I only need to take out all the paper towels and threw away the sticky wet plastic wrap. The Detergent supposed no scent, but I pour the liquid to my laundry machine, it smells really bad that I don't like it. However, I was willing to see if it is ok after wash. And it was ok when the wash completed. There was no scent at all on the clothing, just like all the dirty clothing smell gone, but nothing else you can smell from the clothing. I will not order another more bottle for All detergent. I will keep Tide, the original one has no scent too, but makes you feel fresh when you touch the clothing.
Nicole B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the only detergent I could use for my children with sensitive skin when they were babies/toddlers. The other brands that advertise for new babies are much more expensive. This soap is effective and I would recommend for any new moms!
Miranda S.
Bloomsburg, PA
I have the most sensitive skin and allergic to EVERYTHING but yet all Free and clear is incredibly gentle and has never caused me to have a single reaction to it. Quite remarkable considering most other detergents I've used have always caused skin irritations, even with a single use. It does a good job getting clothes clean, even stubborn stains. I would recomend this to anyone with skin sensitivities because it does a great job at being tough on stains while gentle to skin.
Jennifer B.
Petal, MS
I used this when my son was still an infant. I liked that it didn't have any strong smells and didn't agitate his eczema. And it cleans baby stains like a champ!
Nicole C.
Sophia, NC
Use this every time I wash my clothes. It has the power of oxi clean and it's free of harsh chemicals and Scents. Leaves cloths smelling fresh and clean. It's very affordable can find it at most any retail store like Walmart, Kmart, and most grocery store.
Sarah E.
Love the product, hate the container. This stuff is great for people who have allergies or sensitivities. While its cost effective to buy this size, I find myself buying the typical pour in the lid bottles because this spout is hard to use.
Danielle K.
Anna, IL
Top quality product. This is the only kind I use and our family has been using this for about 5 or 6 years now! It lasts is such a long time and keeps our clothes nice and clean and they just smell so good after being washed
Jessica L.
Brandon, FL
All free and clear laundry detergent is a staple product for my family. Since we suffer from eczema finding something that simply works is much needed. The product is super effective and also very affordable. I would recommend this product to everyone.
ivette s.
Belton, MO
It cleans and is the only one we can use when there is no dog smell involved. Otherwise we need to get some scent going if my kid pees on the blankets also. It is good for regular washing and it wont make my skin itch.