BY ALL

Buy on Target
  • "it is gentle enough one my kids skin as well as all of our clothes " in 1 review
Taylor M.
® I ordered multiple things at once. They sent in two different packages. One with Tide detergent and Scott toilet papers, the package arrived fast and in good condition. The second one they sent All detergent with Bownty paper towels. It was a really really mess. All detergent leaked and soaked inside the box. The plastic cover on top was not in proper position and they only use one single tape on top as well. When I opened the box, the plastic bag wrapped with All detergent was leaking and dripping sticky liquid. The bottle was all wet inside. And they even sent out with Bownty paper towels in the same box. Thank God the plastic wrap for the Bownty has no damaged, so I only need to take out all the paper towels and threw away the sticky wet plastic wrap. The Detergent supposed no scent, but I pour the liquid to my laundry machine, it smells really bad that I don't like it. However, I was willing to see if it is ok after wash. And it was ok when the wash completed. There was no scent at all on the clothing, just like all the dirty clothing smell gone, but nothing else you can smell from the clothing. I will not order another more bottle for All detergent. I will keep Tide, the original one has no scent too, but makes you feel fresh when you touch the clothing.
Samantha S.
Gilbert, AZ
Not my first choice but does what it's supposed to do. Mainly, I prefer more natural products. I do not feel itchy when I wear clothing washed in this detergent. There is no scent.
Miranda S.
Bloomsburg
I have the most sensitive skin and allergic to EVERYTHING but yet all Free and clear is incredibly gentle and has never caused me to have a single reaction to it. Quite remarkable considering most other detergents I've used have always caused skin irritations, even with a single use. It does a good job getting clothes clean, even stubborn stains. I would recomend this to anyone with skin sensitivities because it does a great job at being tough on stains while gentle to skin.
Nicole B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the only detergent I could use for my children with sensitive skin when they were babies/toddlers. The other brands that advertise for new babies are much more expensive. This soap is effective and I would recommend for any new moms!
Brandi D.
Livingston, LA
This is the only detergent I trust using on our clothes. My son has extremely sensitive skin and this NEVER breaks him out. I also love that your clothes still smell clean and fresh!
Jennifer B.
Petal, MS
I used this when my son was still an infant. I liked that it didn't have any strong smells and didn't agitate his eczema. And it cleans baby stains like a champ!
Wendelin K.
Keene, NH
Love the way this detergent dispenses. The large container lasts forever and has help end the clutter of empty bottles in my laundry room. Cleans very well, and I only use cold water. There is absolutely no fragrance.
Kendra D.
One of my daughters has VERY sensitive skin and this is the only detergent she doesn't break out to and it actually gets our clothes CLEAN!
Rachel S.
So great keeps your clothes nice and clean!! Plus it smells nice!! And the bottle is large so you can get a good amount of loads out of it!
Shanna W.
Munford, TN
This is a good laundry detergent that has a nice clean smell. The only thing is it doesn't take all the stains out of clothes.