BY ALL

Buy on Target*
  • "it is gentle enough one my kids skin as well as all of our clothes " in 1 review
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Sophia, Nc
Use this every time I wash my clothes. It has the power of oxi clean and it's free of harsh chemicals and Scents. Leaves cloths smelling fresh and clean. It's very affordable can find it at most any retail store like Walmart, Kmart, and most grocery store.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Love the product, hate the container. This stuff is great for people who have allergies or sensitivities. While its cost effective to buy this size, I find myself buying the typical pour in the lid bottles because this spout is hard to use.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Anna, IL
Top quality product. This is the only kind I use and our family has been using this for about 5 or 6 years now! It lasts is such a long time and keeps our clothes nice and clean and they just smell so good after being washed
ivette s.
ivette s.
Belton, MO
It cleans and is the only one we can use when there is no dog smell involved. Otherwise we need to get some scent going if my kid pees on the blankets also. It is good for regular washing and it wont make my skin itch.
Wendelin K.
Wendelin K.
Keene, NH
Love the way this detergent dispenses. The large container lasts forever and has help end the clutter of empty bottles in my laundry room. Cleans very well, and I only use cold water. There is absolutely no fragrance.
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
This product works very well. My clothes always come out of the dryer fresh and clean, without any offensive scents. I have sensitive skin, and this product does not make me break out at all.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Having extremely sensitive skin means I have to be careful what I wash the laundry with. This product does the job, clothes are always clean
melissa h.
melissa h.
La Plata, MD
Affordable, no scent which i need, works as well as any other detergents, no pros or cons just basic detergent that delivers well
Amy L.
Amy L.
Homestead, PA
I really like the free and clear. It really cleans the clothes well and is gentle enough to use for children
Judy L.
Judy L.
Elmhurst, NY
I don't. Price the different between using this and another product. I get it because the price is cheaper