all® free clear OXI Laundry Booster for Sensitive Skin 48 Loads 3.25 lb. Tub uploaded by Silvana S.

BY ALL #8 in Laundry Bleach

From the #1 detergent brand recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin. see more...

Amber K.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I kept finding white residue on my clothes.  I would check the pockets  of pants over and over thinking maybe one of my kiddos put something weird in them. Finally I discovered that it was these they weren't dissolving during heavy cycles. Unfortunately do to the amount I've had to rewash clothes I wont be purchasing again.
Ember T.
This stuff is amazing. I love the price I love the results. We budget with a family of 4 and 3 are always in to something. It gets stains out really well. Clothes are clean. We all have sensitive skin too and get rashes and gives from other products this has never irritated our skin.
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
I love this laundry soap because it is dye free and non-scented and works pretty great at removing stains and smells from dirty laundry. I usually use essential oils as a scent booster in my dryer... so really there is no need for a scent in my laundry detergent.
jessica o.
Murrieta
 It is amazing really helps take out heavy stains and also gives a boost to the laundry .It not harmful to colors, and leaves clothes stain free. Great on messy oil stains or even mud stains  from children's clothes . Highly recommended and good price.
Nikki B.
Very good for removing some stains very delicate doesn't have any perfumes pro it will clean clothes con don't look for any softeners very effective be and efficient not expensive can be cheaper if u catch a sale but would recommend to a friend
Kristina H.
Jacksonville, FL
These are my current fave right now. I have reactions to fragrance and she's sometimes so these are perfect, especially for undergarments. Plus having pods allows me to control how much laundry my kids do a week!
Ellen D.
Franklin, IN
This is great for my sensitive skin toddler and it really cleans our clothes and leaves them looking fresh. I have also noticed things do not tend to shrink as much-I don't know if it is related to this or not!
Leann T.
Zanesville, OH
This is good stuff especially if you have sensitive skin! There's a lot in it so it goes a long way and it cleans your clothes really well! It's not that expensive so I think it's well worth the buy!
Megan S.
Altus, OK
I just started using ALL in the last few months, for the amount of "pods" that you get for the price it's very affordable I think it was 50 pods for $8.97 compared to tide or gain which is more expensive. It works great will definitely continue to use the product.
Alison H.
Calhoun, GA
I've been using this for a couple years now to wash my whites as an alternative to bleach. And couldn't be happier with the results! Not only does it keep my white clothes white i also use it in my teenage boys clothes to help with the odor after sports or working out. Will continue to use!
Lisa F.
Do you use this with regular detergent or separately?