BY ALL #9 in Laundry Bleach

From the #1 detergent brand recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin. see more...

Andrea E.
Richland , WA
For the low price, this product works great. I use this for my entire family's laundry, including my infant son. When trying to decide which laundry detergent to use on a newborn, this was the sure choice since it is free of any perfumes and dyes. Many "baby" detergents still have these, which can irritate an infants delicate skin.
Rachel M.
Riverview, FL
I just recently purchased this product so I do not know how effective it is. I've only used it in a couple of washes but so far so good I may have to update in the future
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
All is another one of my favorite laundry brands. I go back and forth depending what's on sale. It does a great job of getting my clothes clean and that's all I need out of a detergent. It's what I'm currently using and it never disappoints.
Heather P.
Williamston
This is our usually household brand detergent. We love the All free. It doesn't harm our child with allergies and keeps all our clothes clean. It removes stains and odors from my boys clothes. It is also reasonably priced.
Brandy R.
Thibodaux, LA
The BEST laundry detergent on the market for sensitive skin. It's not scented at all. It's extremely effective in cleaning. Very affordable on any budget. If scent is what you want, you won't find it in this product.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Payton A.
My family has horrible allergies, so we can only use free & clear. ALL free & clear is amazingly effective. Even though it has no fragrances, it make my clothes smell fresh each time. I would recommend.
Redd F.
I bought this to help keep my children's school uniform shirts white and it did ok. It wasn't as great as another brand I have purchased but it wasn't terrible either.
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
Use this on anything that gets wet - from towels to workout clothes. It's the only thing that makes all our workout gear smell fresh. One scoop is all you need and the pack lasts you forever. It's worth the cost.
Desiree A.
Parkersburg, WV
I've used several laundry soaps and this one is by far the best. There is a light scent to it and it's so sensitive. I love all free and clear. It does it's job cleaning and I definitely recommend this.