BY ALL

All Free Clear Oxi-Active Detergent.
New!
Free of perfumes and clear of dyes.
Safe for all he washing machines.
From the makers of the #1 recommended brand by dermatologists for sensitive skin.
28 loads. see more...

Rachel O.
Akron, OH
For someone with sensitive skin this detergent is a must for me. It's nice to have the free and clear option that also contains oxi stain fighters. This stuff really cleans my clothes and keeps them bright and like new without irritating my skin.
Chrimson E.
Leighton, AL
It's great at getting stains out. It doesn't irritate my grandmothers sensitive skin so that's always a plus to be able to find something that works for her without giving her hives, so if you have sensitive skin try this it works well all around.
Kelly A.
Waycross
My son has very sensitive skin I have used this product since he was born it's a wonderful product that leaves your clothes clean and smelling nice without a strong sent
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
My skin is fairly sensitive, so I have to be careful with certain fragrances and dyes. I tried this product from ALL and was not disappointed. Very gentle and affordable. ALL products are reasonably priced and they are a brand I can count on. I do use other brands occasionally, however, this has product is one of my top favorites and reliable detergent to use.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Love this soap. It just does the trick! It cuts grease and leaves your clothes sparkling and fresh. This is an effective and affordable product. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend to others and will continue to purchase!
Megan C.
Love love love this product! Both my girls had extremely sensitive skin when they were babies and into toddler ages. This product made it so you can still get a very good clean, at a not too expensive price without anything like fragnuants that would create the babies skin!
Elaine F.
Midlothian, VA
I have sensitive skin and used to itch after weAring freshly cleaned clothes, but All Free and Clear gets the clothes clean without any added fragrance. And it's very affordable compared to other brands, frequent coupons available and advertised on sale regularly.
Brie P.
Kenosha, wi
I used this for my baby's clothes instead of getting drift. It works wonder on getting stains out and was great for sensitive skin. Its a lot cheaper than drift.
Sylvia H.
Perrysburg, OH
I recommend this liquid laundry soap if you have skin allergies like eczema. I run it through the cycle twice, first with liquid soap, then second time through without soap so that it will rinse clean and clear.
I usually switch detergents during allergy season, as my skin is very sensitive due to the weather.
Olivia C.
Watertown, MA
I love using ALL laundry detergent, especially since my skin is really sensitive and most other detergents make my skin itchy once I put my clothes on - ALL doesn't do that at all!
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
What is your favorite detergent?