BY ALL

All free & clear oxi-active hec liquid laundry detergent 172 oz see more...

A. L.
I love using the All Brands with oxy clean. My family and I have really sensitive skin, so we are not able to use other products to wash our clothes with. I think that the all brand has a great quality for a great price, and I am often able to find in store or online discounts to make the price even better.
Sara G.
Ludlow
The free and clear formula is perfect for family members with sensitive skin! The boost of the oxi- clean helps to get tough stains out! It's the only detergent we use in our house!
Austen G.
Gilmer, TX
This is the perfect laundry detergent for anyone with sensitive skin. When I was younger things with a lot of fragrance would break me out and give me rashes. We switched to All Free and Clear when I was in junior high or high school and I have been using it ever since.

The large container always lasts me a really long time, just doing my own laundry. I probably do laundry once every two or three weeks, but when I do, I do several huge loads. I usually have anywhere from 2-4 loads.

This always does a great job of cleaning my clothes, it gets rid of any smell or stains they may have. It's never altered any of my clothing by changing the color or staining them. It's also been really great for my sensitive skin.

Symphony C.
Richland, WA
I have four kids with skin sensitivities and allergies, so a laundry detergent free of dyes and perfumes is a must. All Free & Clear with Oxi is one of the best I've tried and have been using for years now. Gets the clothes clean and even though there isn't really a scent, the clothes DO smell clean which I love compared to some other brands.
Marie G.
Reading, PA
I love this detergent because I'm allergic to all fragrance and dyes and so are my children. This product is all we use. It's very affordable and they always have sales going on. I would recommend this to my family and friends. All Free Clear Powder Laundry Detergent
Michelle B.
Bristol, VT
It's nice to have a boosted free and clear option. So many of the free and clear options are a bit weaker on the cleaning end and I usually need to add oxy powder to them to make them strong enough. This one is great because it's all in one, no extra products needed,
KaCee H.
South Point, OH
This is the only detergent I use. It's works great for sensitive skin. There's no scent at all. I have a 3-year-old and it works ok for food stains on her clothes. It's great for all types of clothes, and it's affordable for what you get.
amanda c.
Atlas, MI
I tried making my own detergent, but I just couldn't get my clothes clean. So we switched to All Free and Clear and have been very pleased. It is affordable and I feel good about limiting extra chemicals from my home.
Meghan V.
Love love love ALL I use their laundry detergent at least 5 times a week. I like that it comes in a large bottle as well. It last for a long time & is reasonably priced. Definitely would recommend
Kim A T.
I like the All Clear with Oxy. Gets clothes clean while not harming your skin!
I've the the regular All Clear without Oxy and I don't think it removes stains as well as the one with Oxy in it.