BY ALL

All free & clear oxi-active hec liquid laundry detergent 172 oz see more...

Sara G.
Ludlow
The free and clear formula is perfect for family members with sensitive skin! The boost of the oxi- clean helps to get tough stains out! It's the only detergent we use in our house!
A. L.
I love using the All Brands with oxy clean. My family and I have really sensitive skin, so we are not able to use other products to wash our clothes with. I think that the all brand has a great quality for a great price, and I am often able to find in store or online discounts to make the price even better.
Marie G.
Reading , PA
I love this detergent because I'm allergic to all fragrance and dyes and so are my children. This product is all we use. It's very affordable and they always have sales going on. I would recommend this to my family and friends. All Free Clear Powder Laundry Detergent
Michelle B.
Bristol, VT
It's nice to have a boosted free and clear option. So many of the free and clear options are a bit weaker on the cleaning end and I usually need to add oxy powder to them to make them strong enough. This one is great because it's all in one, no extra products needed,
KaCee H.
South Point, OH
This is the only detergent I use. It's works great for sensitive skin. There's no scent at all. I have a 3-year-old and it works ok for food stains on her clothes. It's great for all types of clothes, and it's affordable for what you get.
Kim A T.
I like the All Clear with Oxy. Gets clothes clean while not harming your skin!
I've the the regular All Clear without Oxy and I don't think it removes stains as well as the one with Oxy in it.
Emelie E.
Springfield, MO
This detergent is great! It gets smells out of our clothes which is very important because my husband works in the food industry. It is also is very affordable. I have no complaints!
Austen G.
Gilmer, TX
This is the perfect laundry detergent for anyone with sensitive skin. When I was younger things with a lot of fragrance would break me out and give me rashes. We switched to All Free and Clear when I was in junior high or high school and I have been using it ever since.

The large container always lasts me a really long time, just doing my own laundry. I probably do laundry once every two or three weeks, but when I do, I do several huge loads. I usually have anywhere from 2-4 loads.

This always does a great job of cleaning my clothes, it gets rid of any smell or stains they may have. It's never altered any of my clothing by changing the color or staining them. It's also been really great for my sensitive skin.

Kaylee P.
This product is nice for families with small children or children with sensative skin. My daughter doesn't have sensative skin but I have confidence knowing this detergent won't bother her. But just because it is gentle does not mean it isn't tough on stains. She's 6months old and can make some pretty good messes. I treat her stains with this by letting it sit and then washing it. They come out looking and feeling great!
Misty S.
Joshua, TX
I can use with my whole family. We have allergies to lots of stuff and i feel confident i can use this detergent without any of us having a reaction. All free and clear is overall a good detergent, but i do wish they had the same hypoallergenic detergent with a power core option. I love how it cleans well, but you do need to pretreat. I overall love the All because i can use it with confidence that no one will have a reaction and my laundry will be clean. This is an honest review by me after using the product for years.