Add a Photo

All free & clear oxi-active hec liquid laundry detergent 172 oz
Markie J.
Markie J.
Wetumpka, AL
I have sensitive skin but this free and clear doesn't affect it one bit! It leaves my clothes nice and clean and its good with colors and I've had no problems using on my delicates. It is completely unscented so if you like having your clean laundry smelling fresh, I suggest using your favorite dryer sheet or fabric softener!
Sonni W.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
I love this stuff! We used it when I had my daughter instead of buying Dreft (That stuff is EXPENSIVE!!) This works really well and with the Oxi in it your clothes will never look better. As amazing as this stuff is it is still safe to use on delicate baby skin. This is recommended for all new mommies.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Bristol, VT
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:31 a.m.
Review for: All Free & Clear Oxi-Active HEC Liquid Laundry Detergent 172 oz
It's nice to have a boosted free and clear option. So many of the free and clear options are a bit weaker on the cleaning end and I usually need to add oxy powder to them to make them strong enough. This one is great because it's all in one, no extra products needed,
Jane S.
Jane S.
Call it Tide backup. I buy this stuff when Tide is not on sale, which is a lot. It works, cleans well, and doesn't smell funky like most of the others. It's a good substitute if you can't afford Tide. Or don't want to pay for your laundry soap in blood money.
Leah S.
Leah S.
I absolutely love this laundry detergent. I have sensitive skin and this is the only detergent I've found that doesn't irritate my skin. It also works really well at removing stains - I would definitely recommend.
House of M.
House of M.
Great detergent. I use this for my babies instead of buying the overpriced Dreft brand. There are no allergens, smells, or anything else that might affect someone with sensitive skin or nose.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
White city, Or
I have to use perfume and dye free products due to super sensitive skin. My whole family uses it. It cleans and makes my clothes clean and fresh . I like this product
Karen R.
Karen R.
Bradenton, FL
I guess I have been using this detergent since it became available. No allergy reactions, the clothes come out extremely clean and smelling quite fresh
Gloria R.
Gloria R.
The brand all is one of my favorite detergents specially the Oxi one. Helps with the stains and at the same time maintain my laundry clean.
I've used Free and Clear for several years! I trust this product on myself and my two young daughters! Thanks for this gem!