BY ALL

All Mighty Pacs Laundry Detergent is the dermatologist-recommended laundry detergent for sensitive skin. 100% free of dyes, perfumes and preservatives, All Free Clear Laundry Detergent uses less chemicals and is specially formulated to help minimize the potential for skin irritation. Even with its more-gentle formula, All Mighty Pacs Laundry Detergent is powerfully concentrated with active stain-lifters to fight against virtually all stains and remove dirt so clothes come out incredibly clean and maintain their bright colors. The individually packaged Mighty Pacs are conveniently pre-measured with 4X concentrated laundry detergent that dissolves completely and is safe for all wash machines. With the hypoallergenic formula you can trust, All Free Clear Laundry Detergent is the ultimate laundry necessity for caring for both your clothes and your skin. All Might Pacs 4X Concentrated Free Clear Laundry Detergent: Dissolves completely No perfumes or dyes Recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin 4X concentrated with active stain-lifting formula Contains 72 pacs see more...

• Do these work better than regular detergent?1 Answers
  • Do these clean as well with less chemicals than the regul...1 Answers
all® free clear mighty pacs® Laundry Detergent 72 Loads 50.7 oz. Pouch
  • "Always gets the job done and doesn't leave odd detergent stains like other pods" in 1 review
  • "I have super sensitive skin and this stuff works great with my skin and my clothes" in 1 review
  • "I use mines in my front load HE washing machine and it leaves my laundry clean." in 1 review
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
this is definitely my go to product. if i could give it more than 5 stars i definitely would. the price of this product is fabulous and very affordable and can always find coupons for the items. with my skin being so sensitive and allergic to most fragrances this is the best i have used that does not make me breakout. with using this free and clear it still cleans my clothes just as great if not better. i definitely prefer the pacs over liquid because the liquid can get messy a lot and make everything sticky. i will definitely stick to this product from now on and will recommend.
Tina A.
Hamilton, OH
I have to use the Free and Clear laundry soaps due to allergies in the home.  All Free & Clear has the best cleaning power of all the detergents I've tried.  The pods leave no mess.  And the biggest selling point is that nobody is broke out in hives after laundry is done.
Abbie Q.
I like the pacs better than the liquid, I know how many I need for each old and I just toss them in, without getting liquid everywhere. Love that it's unscented since me and a lot of my family members have senstive skin, and it also seems to still clean our clothes really well
Haley C.
Sarasota
I’m sensitive to smells and this is completely unscented so it’s a good detergent for me to use. The pacs are easy to use because they don’t get all over like the liquid does and you can just throw it in the machine. They are decently priced too!
Isabelle P.
Gainesville, GA
Love! I have super sensitive skin and this brand of detergent is perfect. It has no scent and is free from all the various chemicals. I don’t itch like crazy anymore when I wear my freshly laundered clothes
Nikki L.
It does not irritate my sensitive skin. My clothes come out clean and fresh.  I would recommend these pacs. They are effective. I normally use two pods per medium sized load of laundry.
Lorinda D.
Concord, CA
Best one out there! I like the convince of the pigs, less mess. We have to use free and clear for my daughter. This is one of the few brands that actually feels like the clothes are clean.
Keyona V.
Jacksonville , FL
I love these little pods! I use them for myself and my son. They don’t bother my sensitive skin. And they seem to work well with my one year old. They get all his stains out as well!
Stacey S.
Oxford
Love this product. Inexpensive and easy to find. Our dermatologist recommended this product and we have used it for several years. It cleans our clothes in cold water as well as our sheets and towels in hot.
Vicki P.
Sugar Land, TX
It’s basically just regular detergent in a plastic pod. The plastic got stuck on one of my pillow cases. There is no scent which is fine, but I think there are better pod technology out there. I would not recommend.
Lucia B.
De Soto, MO
Do these clean as well with less chemicals than the regular detergent pods?
Kathy M.
Do these work better than regular detergent?