all® free clear mighty pacs® Laundry Detergent 67 Loads 2.95 lb. Tub uploaded by Sandra C.all® free clear mighty pacs® Laundry Detergent 67 Loads 2.95 lb. Tub uploaded by Heather L.

BY ALL

#1 detergent brand recommended by dermatologists, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Caroline A.
Glenwood , IL
At first I didn’t know what to expect when my husband brought this home but I quickly fell in love with them. They cleaned our clothes so well and despite not having fragrances, they eliminated any bad odors. I have sensitive skin so I have to really pay attention to what I wash my clothes with. These did the trick. Also them being pods also eliminated the hassle of measuring and pouring. Highly recommend.
Abbie Q.
Love these mighty pacs. It's dye free which is great, 1 pac is enough to get all my clothes clean in a load (I use 2 pacs if it's really soiled or lots of heavy material) They are easier to use than liquid and powder laundry soap.
Irina M.
Very convenient to use the pods for laundry instead of liquid formula. ALL is fragrance free which means it does not irritate my skin like other products on the market.

It is priced just right and it cleans as good as more expensive detergents.
Sandra C.
MADISONVILLE
If only it came in a bigger container 67 pods we need 100. Love this it will do the job and it does not make me itch that is the best part. I can't find anything bad to say but it needs to be a larger amount and yes I am going to repurchase it because I need to do laundry saturday.
Terra S.
Lock Haven, PA
Worry free laundry you don't have to worry about anyone having a reaction to anything in the detergent. Also makes it easier to do laundry and not have to worry about seperating the children's clothes from your own. It's also cheaper since you don't have to buy two different types of laundry detergent.
Sarah K.
Virginia Bch, VA
These little packs are not only handy but are super power packed as well. Doing laundry in a community shared apartment complex I don't like to drag a bunch of laundry stuff around. I throw one of these handy little things in my laundry bag and just dump them in the washer. Super easy!
Michelle E.
Owens X Rds, AL
I like these. They are great for cleaning baby clothes and items. I feel safe using it to clean my baby clothes. He has very sensitive skin and eczema and he doesn't have any type of reaction. I would definitely recommend it
Julia S.
Connellsville , PA
My kids and I have awful allergies to most laundry detergent so all free and clear is perfect for my family. And the pacs are so conveniently packaged and I buy from boxed so it's delivered right to my front door
Tiffani W.
I use to make our laundry detergent. But now that we have tried this I love it. My son has sensitive skin and laundry detergent seem to trigger it. This doesn't bother him and really gets the job done.
Victoria S.
Centreville , MD
These are great for cleaning my family laundry. We keep things dye free for our infant. These don't have a strong fragrance that hurt my daughter skin. So we use these as a regular detergent