BY ALL

#1 brand recommended by dermatologists, allergists, & pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Marisa E.
For someone who is allergic to the dyes and perfumes in laundry detergent, these are a godsend. They do a great job cleaning clothes and saves the hives I get from normal detergents. While Tide also has a great product, Tide typically is more expensive and the dye free/fragrance free options can be harder to find for some reason. I'm able to buy All free clear in drugstores like Walgreens in a pinch, but I usually purchase it at Target.
Lana O.
The packets make laundry easier..no measuring ..just toss one or two in depending on the size of the load and they come out clean and fresh..its not a harsh detergent which is great for your skin
Jessica S.
This All Free Clear is my FAVORITE laundry detergent. I was a DREFT baby, and have extremely sensitive skin, so I have used ALL ever since I was a toddler. ALL's detergents just keep getting better, the free and clear makes me certain I have no issues with skin irritation. I love the packs that way even if my husband does the laundry, I am assured he's using the right amount per load!
Marci F.
Fresno
Love this detergent. I am allergic to just about everything and this works great for me and my young daughter. I use it for clothes and towels. It gets everything clean and leaves no perfume scent behind. I like the pacs, I think it is actually cheaper than the liquid because I think I was using more than needed of the liquid. So even though it looks more expensive for how many loads you get out of a bag, I actually use less product so save money.
Stephanie N.
Memphis, TN
Great product and highly convenient. My husband and I use these pacs when we travel. It's easy to drop a few in a Ziploc baggie and throw them in with your luggage. I also like that they're unscented. With my sensitive skin, a lot of detergents cause me problems but not these babies.
Tara C.
Saint Charles, MO
I perfer to use the liquid All Free and Clear, but I have purchased these when the local store was out of the liquid. They worked just as well and I didn't have to measure anything. Just throw one pouch in for a small-medium load and two for a  large/more soiled load.
Mary G.
Highland Park, NJ
Love the purity of this detergent for sensitive skin - but I do wish that the pacs dissolved a bit more easily. Once every several washes, we find goopy residue left behind and have to run load again.
Tara G.
Wentzville, MO
My family uses the all free and clear brand of all because my children have sensitive skin. But I'm not a fan of these pods. Sometimes when my clothes are finished washing they have the pods exterior still sticking to them. Then I have to rewash them which is a big no!
Sarah E.
Macomb, IL
These are an absolute lifesaver in my household. I have really sensitive skin and my boyfriend has fairly severe eczema so we have to be really careful about what laundry detergent we use. This is free of fragrances that can trigger skin issues and both of us have not had any issues!! I am thrilled with this product. The pacs are so convenient too.
Tessa T.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I love these detergent packs for my daughter's laundry because she has sensitive skin. She has never had any issues with breakouts or rashes from this detergent. The packs make doing laundry less messy because I don't have to deal with any drips.
Amanda B.
Does anyone else have an issue with the pod completely dissolving in the wash? A few times it has not and left a gummy mess on my clothes