Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentALL
Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent 162 oz

All Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent 162 oz

When it comes to laundry care for sensitive skin, all Liquid Laundry Detergent is the obvious choice. This hypoallergenic laundry detergent is the #1 recommended detergent brand by dermatologists, allergists and pediatricians for sensitive skin. 100% free of perfumes and dyes, all Free Clear is hypoallergenic and gentle on sensitive skin.

Does it get hard stains out.?
Is this product good for sensitive skin[product:all-free-&-clear-liquid-laundry-detergent-162-oz] ?
Start your review of All Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent 162 oz!
Shawna H.
Davenport, FL
All Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent 162 oz uploaded by Shawna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:all-free-&-clear-liquid-laundry-detergent-162-oz] This is the only laundry detergent I use in our house I never experienced no skin irritation even on my kids and five month old! has a clean smell it also takes out stains from my kids clothes I highly recommend trying this detergent if you haven't already!
Reggie B.
Atlanta, GA
All Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent 162 oz uploaded by Reggie B.
So I switched from Gain to Tide to this. Come to find out my skin does not like scented detergents. Because I did miss the smell of Tide (or anything) I started using (Downy Infusions In-Wash Scent Booster Beads Refresh Scent ) one cup full with each wash leaves my laundry fresh for WEEKS! I also use the dryer sheets as well.
Diana H.
1,120 reviews
All Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent 162 oz uploaded by Diana H.
I buy All laundry detergent because it's dermatologist tested, safe on her dry skin. All comes in different forms and scent. I absolutely love itall® Laundry Detergent Group Shot all® Laundry Detergent Group Shot
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
All Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent 162 oz uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Target
This [product:all-free-&-clear-liquid-laundry-detergent-162-oz] is so amazing for my sensitive skin. This seems to be the only brand of detergent that doesn’t leave my skin in a dry, itchy rash. Very affordable around $10-14 for this large container of [product:all-free-&-clear-liquid-laundry-detergent-162-oz]. There are always rebates and coupons that you can use to get it even cheaper, also stores run it on sale very often. Highly recommended, especially for sensitive skin, eczema, and psoriasis.
Randi D.
Cleburne, TX
All Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent 162 oz uploaded by Randi D.
This stuff works wonders!!! Had a good lipstick stain on a white shirt and spotted it with this detergent rubbed it in and it’s out completely. Has chocolate on my Sherpa pullover and it came out being stained days before washing. I swear by this detergent. You need it. Also the snuggle is so good. We love this combo!!!
Syedasara K.
Glen Carbon, IL
All Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent 162 oz uploaded by Syedasara K.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This is the only detergent we trust now. My son has Acute Dermatitis and the multiple eczema flare up episodes got us really scared. None other suited him but THIS. I get mine at Sam's Club and it's a pretty big bottle. Easily lasts us 2 months of weekly laundry rounds. Please don't stop making this ❣❣ all Liquid Laundry Detergent, Stainlifters- Free & Clear
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,178 reviews
All Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent 162 oz uploaded by Keara J.
I recently used this for my clothes and it got the stains right up! Especially being a mom of 2 I’m always having something spill on me or any food! I highly recommend this! #laundry #all #stainfighter #liquidlaundry #survey
Kaitlyn V.
Morehead City , NC
For over a year I broke out in awful hives, at times having to go to the emergency room. None of the doctors knew what was causing it, and assumed it was a food allergy. All while this was happening, my husband was suffering from sever eczema, and his dermatologist recommended free and clear detergent. I'm happy to say that my husband's exczema greatly improved after switching to All Free and Clear detergent, and I haven't had hives in two years. Just straightforward detergent that cleans your clothes without unnecessary chemicals!
Rose A J.
Hobbs, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only soap we use at my house. It's safe on eczema prone skin, the kids, I have even used it on the babies clothes. It works pretty well on stains and does not fade clothes.
gracie M.
All Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent 162 oz uploaded by gracie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son has very bad allergies, even really strong scents in the soap makes him have allergies. So I bought this laundry detergent a few months ago to try and I love it because it helps my son not get any reaction of allergies.. So definitely recommend this soap for people who have very bad allergies to perfume and scents. #all #laundrydetergent #liquiddetergent #freeandclear
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
amber K.
Williamsburg, KY
il y a 8 mois
Alyssa S. il y a 5 mois
Free and clear! A lot less toxic chemicals and it doesn't stain my clothes!
Laura W.
DURHAM, NC
il y a un an
All Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent 162 oz I can no longer get my go to detergent what are people’s reviews of all free and clear?
Lyndsay S. il y a 10 mois
I love it. And it is so gentle on mine and my family’s sensitive skin. One of the few I can use without getting hives. A very affordable dreft alternative. That being said, if you want your laundry to have a strong scent, buy some beads because this is virtually scentless.