BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Erika W.
Summerville, SC
cleans great and doesn't smell. I love this big container as it lasts a long time. good value for the price. usually can find coupons for this brand too which is nice.
Jessica M.
Greenwood, CA
My kids and myself have sensitive, eczema prone skin and this is the only detergent, so far, that works for our skin as well as gets our clothes clean. Have repurchased several times so far and will continue to use.
Caitlin H.
Kansas City, MO
I have wildly sensitive skin, and while I'd love to use one of the delightfully scented alternatives, All Free & Clear is the only detergent I've ever found that doesn't break me out. It'll be in my laundry routine forever.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
I have been using this product for as long as I can remember. It is gently on my sensitive skin and I have never had any breakouts while using it. For me it is cost effective and works wonders for all of my needs.
Sabrina S.
Love this large size since I go through laundry soap like nobody's business. I started buying this product for the affordable price and kept buying it because it works well and has great scents which last weeks!
Kelly E.
All fee clear is Wonderful for my son cause he has allergies very bad. This is free from dyes and odors. He ha snot broke out with this detergent, it took me a while to find something to help him and this is it
maninder k.
Great product ! It keeps my clothes smelling good and clean ! I recommend this to my family and friends !! This product is very effective and very inexpensive. Sometimes you can find it on sale at Walmart .
Amaya G.
My mom bus this for the house. It's very good for sensitive skin. It doesn't brake me out like highly scented detergents. It's very affordable for its size. I love the smell of this product. I highly recommend this!!
Ana A.
Kernersville, NC
Because it's free of dyes and perfumes I like to use this detergent for both my clothes and my child's clothes. I don't have to worry about buying two separate detergent brands. It's saved me some money.
nora f.
Love this detergent.  My son suffers from severe eczema and this is what I use to wash his clothes, bed sheets and pretty much anything he uses.  The bottle is easy to poar and the detergent does a great job cleaning the clothes. If you want that extra umph, try the one with Oxy!