BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Sabrina S.
Love this large size since I go through laundry soap like nobody's business. I started buying this product for the affordable price and kept buying it because it works well and has great scents which last weeks!
Amaya G.
My mom bus this for the house. It's very good for sensitive skin. It doesn't brake me out like highly scented detergents. It's very affordable for its size. I love the smell of this product. I highly recommend this!!
Ana A.
Kernersville, NC
Because it's free of dyes and perfumes I like to use this detergent for both my clothes and my child's clothes. I don't have to worry about buying two separate detergent brands. It's saved me some money.
Jaclyn C.
Fort Lauderdale
I started using this when I was pregnant. I wash everything with this. My clothes are always clean and removes most dirt/stains without pretreatment. It’s very affordable and definitely worth the money
Bethany S.
This is a great alternative to Dreft.  It's cheaper and you can use it for the entire family.  It was great after my girls were born to just be able to buy one detergent instead of buying different plus baby is up against your clothes so your clothes need to be sensitive as well.
Chelsie R.
Frisco
This is the only detergent i use now. I am allergic to most others. I love how i just have to use a small amount to get my clothes looking and smelling clean. I usually buy it from Costco and love it!
nora f.
Love this detergent.  My son suffers from severe eczema and this is what I use to wash his clothes, bed sheets and pretty much anything he uses.  The bottle is easy to poar and the detergent does a great job cleaning the clothes. If you want that extra umph, try the one with Oxy!
Sam D.
Alto, GA
This is our go-to laundry detergent! Our family all has sensitive skin and allergies to some products, such as oxi. All free and clear keeps all of our skin free and clear of hives or breakouts.
Evan B.
It is a great value laundry detergent and cleans the clothes well without using some of the dyes and such that we try to avoid. It is effective and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for something like this. It is an affordable and great laundry detergent.
Pamela E.
Rivesville
I have been using All free & Clear Laundry detergent for over 6 years.  I Love that it cleans well and is sensitive to skin.  I am highly satisfied with the detergent.  It is very affordable in comparison to other laundry detergents. I highly recommend this product!!!