BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Erin F.
As someone with very sensitive skin, the all laundry detergent is the best!  Takes stains out and never gives my skin a bad reaction ! Would purchase over and over again!  all® Laundry Detergent Group Shot
Stacey T.
Expensive compared to other brands that do just as well. I like that it's free and clear of dye, but has a funky smell after since there's no added scent. Good option for babies or people who have kids with sensitive skin.
Rachel A.
Fayetteville
Our household has very sensitive skin. All free clear detergent is great! No rashes or sneezes. Smells clean but not fragrant. We buy the largest bottle at a time and it’s a great deal! The bottle lasts for a couple months.
Ayanna M.
This is very nice to wash your clothes in you don't need a lot of it the clothes come out clean and a fresh pure smell to them although this doesn't have any scent to it you can be reassured your clothes are still clean
Brittany R.
denham springs
Love this product. I use it for all the clothes even the babies clothes. Affordable. Never disappointed. Never had any skin issues using it. Been using it for about 3 years now. Would recommend this to friends and family.
Lynne S.
We have been using this since our allergist suggested it. Very gently on your skin with no fragrance. It does a great job cleaning your clothes. Gets the stains out and a very good price. I wish they would go a bit further and make it more eco friendly. Will definitely buy it again and highly recommend it.
Janie R.
This gets your laundry clean without any harsh chemicals. I'm hypoallergenic so I have to use unscented wash, and this hasn't caused me any skin issues. Plus your laundry still smells nice and clean without any added scent
Erika W.
Summerville, SC
cleans great and doesn't smell. I love this big container as it lasts a long time. good value for the price. usually can find coupons for this brand too which is nice.
Jessica M.
Placerville, CA
My kids and myself have sensitive, eczema prone skin and this is the only detergent, so far, that works for our skin as well as gets our clothes clean. Have repurchased several times so far and will continue to use.
Caitlin H.
Kansas City, MO
I have wildly sensitive skin, and while I'd love to use one of the delightfully scented alternatives, All Free & Clear is the only detergent I've ever found that doesn't break me out. It'll be in my laundry routine forever.