BY ALL

#1 recommended by dermatologist, allergists, pediatricians for sensitive skin. see more...

Christina B.
This is my go to detergent. I no longer get detergent spots on my clothes, I don't have to deal with the smells of detergents, but my clothes still smell clean after I was them with this. It also gets out stains much better than any detergent I've ever isedused
Audrey S.
My parents use this and it gets the clothes clean just as good as any other brand. They are allergic to the perfume and fragrances in other detergents so this is a great alternative for it! I personally like fragrance in my laundry so I don't personally buy it.
Aimee A.
I use this all the time. It works great! I would definitely recommend this! It gets the job done and it does not cause any type of allergic reaction and on its also sensitive enough to wash my baby clothes with also and the price is pretty reasonable.
Skye T.
With 4 people in my home with allergies and sensitive skin, it's hard to find products you can use. This is the best detergent we've found for our family. No sensitive skin issues, clean smell, easy to dispense, and you don't need a ton of product.
Vanessa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My whole house hold has sensitive skin and when we had our daughter 4 years ago I know that babies skin are also more sensitive so we bought this. And I prefer it over the baby detergent brands. I didn't have to separate my clothes and hers
Kim  H.
Holmen, WI
This is the only laundry detergent I use.  I have a one year old so I want something that is free of perfumes and bad chemicals.  Overall I think it works pretty good and gets out most stains.  Purchased at Target and relatively inexpensive.
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
O love this product. I have been using it for 3 years now and I have had zero issues with skin sensitivity. I have 2 children 8 and 6 who have eczema and very sensitive skin. This has been a great asset in my clothes cleaning arsenal lol
Jennifer D.
Joliet, IL
All clear and free works great on my family's clothing. I have two boys who can get quite messy. This is the only detergent that gets stains out without always having to pre-treat. I also like that it's free of dyes and harmful chemicals.
Chelsea W.
I enjoyed that this detergent cleaned our clothes well without having to spot treat any stains. I prefer a cleaner with scent however so I switched to a different brand. I recommend this to my friends who have sensitivity to purfumes.
Jessica V.
My family has very sensitive skin and are prone to skin allergies we switched to All Free and Clear about 8 years ago and have never looked back. Our clothes are clean, smell nice, last forever and no issues whatsoever with our skin